VOTING 2

🌟 Are you ready to vote? 🌟

Who can vote? All votings in Fearlessness 101 will be restricted to admins and former admins. This is a list of trainees whos admins can vote (Trainees listed because I didn't want to risk that usernames have changed lol). If you want your name to be removed from or added to this list, just let me know. 

Trainee List: Aiko, Suyeon, Arim, Sora, Jieun, Haneul, Hinata, Yeong-Ja, Saho, Yoonah, Joo-Mi, Melodina, Ayana, Tian-Kuo, Miok, Kyung-Hee, A-Yeong, Na-Bi, Arie, Vivian, Takaro, Rose.

What to do with this voting? Vote for your Top 4 girls, and answer an additional question to help with the next mission. Voting for your own trainee is allowed and encouraged!

You may have noticed that the number of girls you can vote for went down by one. This is going to keep happening as the missions go on, just because I like making the trainees lives difficult :)

When to vote? Voting starts December 31st and ends January 10th, or when all admins have voted. Due to a packed schedule in January, I wouldn't expect to have the result chapters until January 14th or later.

Where to vote? Google form will be linked here. All voting will be done through Google Forms, because it's so much easier and more private than comments.

Random Extra Note Everyone was so active this mission so I'm gonna have to eliminate active admins, which sucks but sadly that's the way this works so uh...oh well and sorry in advance.

Any Questions? Ask here!