EPISODE 2, PART 4

The scene changes to the 20 girls filtering into a room, with Lesserafim waving to them

Chaewon (Host 💚): Are you guys ready for the next mission?

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): So our next mission will be a team battle! That means 2 teams will be performing the same song against each other

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): The song options are Blue Flame and Impurities. There will be 2 teams of 5 performing each song.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): So, how will we decide the teams? Well, seeing as there are 4 teams, the top 4 members that the audience picked will get to decide! We'll go in order, with each person choosing one person, and repeating the cycle until everyone has been chosen!

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): So, as our first place contestant, Hwang Haneul! Would you rather perform Blue Flame or Impurities?

Hwang Haneul (Contesant 🖤): Hmm...I think I'd like Impurities!

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): So Haneul will be the representative of Impurities Team 1. Note that representative is NOT the same thing as a leader! Next, we have Choi Na-Bi! Which song would you like!

Choi Na-Bi (Contesant 🖤): That's tricky because I think I could fit both concepts...but I think Blue Flame would be better for me!

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): So Na-Bi will be the representative of Blue Flame Team 1! Next is Park Rose, which song would you like? Keep in mind whichever song you pick, Arie will get the other one.

Park Rose (Contesant 🖤): Well, Blue Flame is actually my second favorite Lesserafim song after Sour Grapes...I think I'd like that.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Okay! So you will be the representative of Blue Flame Team 2, and Arie-Um will represent Impurities team 2

____________________________💬____________________________

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Yeah, I wanted Blue Flame, but Impurities is still a bop and I'm going to make the best out of it!

____________________________💬____________________________

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): The fact that I was the only one in Class A that couldn't pick my song and teammates kinda sucked, to be honest.

____________________________💬____________________________

Chaewon (Host 💚): So now, our Representatives, you can step up and choose who you want to be in your team? Haneul will go first picking one member, then Na-Bi, and we'll keep going until everyone has a team. Are you guys ready?

So! For our Top 4 admins, how are you going to choose your teams?

You're going to participate in a mini-discussion where you'll be doing exactly what Chaewon just described. The order will be Haneul, Na-Bi, Rose, Arie. Each time, you'll pick one person trainee (along with reasoning, if you want), and then you don't pick again until it's your turn.

This idea is inspired by Yeosangz Idol Academy!

With this in mind

With this in mind...

Choose your members here!

Ask Questions here!