Episode 8, Part 1

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Um, can I say something...?

Unlike most episodes that start with narration from our Lesserafim members, this episode jumps straight into the ballad mission, where the 5 members of the Sour Grapes team are sitting around for their first mission

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): I'd like to try being the leader, if that's okay. I led last time and I think I could do well. It's totally up to you guys.

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): I'd also like to be the leader.

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Well, then then you guys can vote.

Yoonah, Vivian, and Arim turn around and look at each other. 

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): I think I'm gonna vote for A-Yeong. Obviously you guys weren't here for this, but she was a good leader in the last mission, and in the dorm

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): I don't know, it might be good to have someone who was formerly 1st twice as our leader, and Haneul has good leader experience as well.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): What do you think, Arim?

What will Arim pick?

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): Turn around, guys!

A-Yeong and Haneul, who have been turned around and not listening to the conversation of the other three until now, turn back around to face their team members.

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): The leader is... drumroll please...

Cue the immediate drumrolling on the floor from all 5 contestants.

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): Lee A-yeong!

The show clips back to show Arim's answer.

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): I think I have to vote for A-Yeong. Haneul dropped out of the top 5 this past round while A-Yeong rose into it. And A-Yeong has more experience as a vocalist, which will be helpful for this mission.

We go back to after the leader is officially announced.

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Thank you, thank you, I'll do my best..