Episode 3, Part 1

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): I have to choose first? That's so much pressure...hmmm...

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): I think I'll choose Yoo Vivian as my first member.

____________________________💬____________________________

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): I thought Yoonah was gonna get picked first, because she's another Class A member and really good. I'm in Class C so it was really surprising when Haneul said my name.

____________________________💬____________________________

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): Well, after working with her for the special stage, I think it's no surprise I'll choose Yoonah Kim!

____________________________💬____________________________

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): Honestly, I was expecting to be picked first, but I'm glad I wasn't because this means I get to perform Blue Flame, which I think suits my vibe better!

____________________________💬____________________________

Rosetta Lilianne Park (Contestant 🖤): How am I supposed to choose? Uh...I'll choose this member because I've been spending time with her in the dorms and did you know we have the same MBTI? So, I choose Kim Su-Yeon.

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Oh, is it my turn yet? Well, I already know exactly who I want, because this girl is a vocal powerhouse and her stage presence is off the charts, and that's exactly what I need. I pick Tamakura Ayana!

Ayana runs up to Arie and they high five.

Liu Tian-Kuo (Contestant 🖤): Wow, that team is going to have so much energy, I'm honestly kinda scared of them

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): So it's my turn again? This may be a surprising pick, since she was almost eliminated last round, but I think Sora's vocals could really help my team.

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): This is a difficult decision and I almost feel bad for it because I know she's one of the few people that wanted Impurities, but I would love Lee Joo-Mi to be my next member.

Rosetta Lilianne Park (Contestant 🖤): Wow, it's already my turn. Um. That was fast. As an introvert, I could really relate to this girl and I think we could work well together, it's Liu Tian-Kuo.

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Why am I choosing now to be indecisive??? Uh I should choose someone who wants impurities, and wow there's only 2 of them left, how about Yoshida Aiko.

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): Actually, I'm surprised nobody has picked her yet, seeing as she ranked so high and did so well in the last mission, so I'll have to take Uehara Saho!

At this point Kyung-Hee, Melodina, A-Yeong, Miok, Takaro, Hinata, and Arim are still waiting to be picked. Who do you think will be picked next?

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): I actually just noticed that all of my team are really amazing dancers, so who better to continue that trend with then Dan Miok?

Rosetta Lilianne Park (Contestant 🖤): After working with her in the last mission, I think Hashimoto Takaro may be a good addition to my team.

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Well Kyung-Hee Kang wanted to perform Impurities and since my team is Impurities I want to make sure she gets to perform the song she wants!

Now is where it's starting to get tense, with only Melodina, A-Yeong, Hinata, and Arim left. All of these girls except for Hinata were in the elimination pool last time

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): I would actually love a mini Kazuha-Team reunion, so I'll pick Fujiwara Hinata.

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): With only 3 people left these decisions are getting so hard, but I think a good leader is important to this mission, so Melodina will be the final member of my team!

Rosetta Lilianne (Contestant 🖤): Wow, this is such a hard decision...

A-Yeong (Ranked 23rd) and Arim (Ranked 17th) are both standing before her nervously

Rosetta Lilianne (Contestant 🖤): Well...I think she's an all rounder, so I'll be picking Lee A-Yeong for my final member.

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Which means Yoshiko Arim will be the final member of my team!

Chaewon (Host 💚): Well now that the teams are made, you can start the mission! Are you ready?