Episode 4, Part 1

Chaewon (Host 💚): Well, it's that time again.... Sadly, some of our contestants will have to go home.

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): Our class system will work similarly to last time, with 5 members in each class.

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Only this time, since there are 20 of you, there will be no Class F.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Classes C and D will be up for elimination.

Tamakura Ayana (Contestant 🖤): I was in Class C last time...

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Well, shall we start with the rankings? In Class B, 10th place, we have someone who was up for elimination last time, but impressed us with her rapping skills...

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Who was up for elimination last time?

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): Melodina danced, she didn't rap...

Yoshida Aiko (Contestant 🖤): Arim?

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): There's no way...it's probably Kyung-Hee...

Hashimoto Takaro (Contestant 🖤): A-Yeong, as well...

The screen shows these 3 girls on the screen

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): It's Kyung-Hee Kang!

Kyung-Hee shows a relieved smile and walks to the front

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): I really want to thank you guys for this rank, I didn't think I would be able to get here, and I'll keep working hard so that I can deserve this rank. Thank you again.

She sits in the 10th place seat

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): So our 9th place girl was the leader of her team in this previous mission!

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Wait, Kyung-Hee was the leader for your team, right? So that means there's only three left...

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Haneul, Melodina, and A-Yeong, right?

Uehara Saho (Contestant 🖤): Haneul has to be higher, right...?

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): It's Lee A-Yeong!

A-Yeong looks genuinely surprised when Kazuha calls her name, and her friends encourage her as she heads to the center.

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): I really didn't expect a rank this high, considering I was third to last during the previous voting. I didn't expect this rank and I want to graciously thank everyone that voted for me. Thank you.