Dorm Introduction!

Chaewon (Host 💚): Hello, welcome back, Fearnots! Today-

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): We should have our own fandom name for this show!

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): Oh yeah, like Produce had National Producers!

Chaewon (Host 💚): That would have been a nice thing to suggest before we started filming!!

She sighs

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Can we at least ask about it?

Eunchae looks at Chaewon with puppy eyes

Chaewon (Host 💚): Aah, how am I supposed to resist you when you look that cute? Fine, if anyone has any suggestions for special names for the watchers of this show, feel free to leave them in the comments!

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Don't we have a reason to be here?

Chaewon (Host 💚): Exactly! In a minute, you're about to see our 25 girls interacting for the first time as they move into their dorms pre-show!

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): The amount of diversity on this show is incredible, so we divided them by nationality!

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): There will be one dorm for girls that are fully Korean, one for girls that are fully Japanese, one for girls that are mixed Korean, one for mixed Japanese girls and other foreigners that don't quite fit into another group... and one more that's a mix of everybody!

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Arranging them by nationality and enthnicity isn't for comparison - it's simply so that they can be more comfortable with others that are similar to them!

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): But these girls have some things to do while moving in, don't they?

Chaewon (Host 💚): They do! Each dorm will have an assigned dorm leader to help keep everything together

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): Once they're there, we want them to sit down and take the time to get to know each other!

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): But, that's not the only thing they need to do. In the dorm, there are two bunk beds and one single bed. The girls will have to decide who wants to sleep where.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): It may seem pointless, but we're hoping this will show how the girls can work together!

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Aah, I'm so excited! Are you guys ready?

A/N: I would love if you guys commented on the dorm chapters and stuff, it lets me know you're active and gives me more motivation to keep writing! Thanks!