Episode 7, Part 3

The scene cuts to a room where 3 trainees are sitting at a table with nothing on it but a couple of papers. The camera quickly reveals that the trainee on the left is Joo-Mi, the trainee on the right is Kyung-Hee, and the trainee in the middle is Vivian.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Hello fans, and welcome to the Fearlessness 101 finalist...storytelling-slash-recounting extraordinaire, I guess?

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): That makes it sound like all 10 of us are going to sit around a fire and tell stories. Or like, count things.

Kang Kyung-Hee (Contestant 🖤): Joo-Mi, back to the point. You're probably wondering why the 3 of us were picked.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Well, did you know I've never interacted with these two on a mission before?

Kang Kyung-Hee (Contestant 🖤): I've been in groups with Joo-Mi before, but never with Vivian.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): And Joo-Mi's the only one who's had the luxury of Class A performances

The screen shows a quick bit of text to show that all of this is accurate

Joo-Mi: Dorm 1 | Vivian: Dorm 5 | Kyung-Hee: Dorm 1.
Joo-Mi: Team Yunjin | Vivian: Team Sakura | Kyung-Hee: Team Chaewon
Joo-Mi: Blue Flame 1 | Vivian: Impurities 1 | Kyung-Hee: Impurities 2
Joo-Mi: No Celestial | Vivian: The Great Mermaid | Kyung-Hee: No Celestial
Joo-Mi: The Good Parts | Vivian: Sour Grapes | Kyung-Hee: The Good Parts

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): So that's why they decided it would be good for us to work together today!

Kyung-Hee (Contestant 🖤): Basically, what we're doing is a...recollection, I guess you could call it, of all of the finalists path here at Fearlessness 101! That way, you can go into the finale more sure of who you're voting for.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): And we won't be narrating ourselves, since that would be kind of weird.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Which is why I'm starting off, and we have the one and only Kyung-Hee Kang!

As the girls talk, pictures show up on screen with the girls in their various performances, replacing the scene of the members talking.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): So, Kyung-Hee was in Dorm 1 at the start, maybe feeling a little thrown off about being leader, but handling it with resilience and being a great leader for the girls! Which I would know, of course.

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): Aww....

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): When missions started, she was the second oldest member and the rapper of Chaewon's team. Here she made her first splash on the stage and was told that her Stage Presence stood out by Sakura, who is our MENTOR in Stage Presence.