Episode 8, Part 6

Chaewon (Host 💚): So, here we are. Mere minutes away from the announcement of the final results of Fearlessness 101...

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): But first, shall we announce the name of this group to debut?

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Well, we got a lot of good suggestions, but we finally settled on...

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): The name of the group is Aphrodite. The group's concept will focus on loving yourself and being beautiful for yourself, rather than for anyone else.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): What a great name! Should we find out who the members are going to be?

Chaewon (Host 💚): We got votes from all over the world, but the Korean votes have more weight in the final lineup than the international votes.

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): But who's in the final lineup?

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): The first person we're going to be announcing is our 4th place member. Now, this member has been a standout from the beginning. She's an energetic and sometimes mischevious trainee who brings a smile to all of our faces. But she's also someone who continously keeps working hard, always wanting to improve. And it shows in her stages. Congratulations to...

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Lee Joo-Mi!