Episode 4, Part 3

Chaewon (Host 💚): Well, if you haven't heard your name yet, sadly, you are in the elimination pool.

Class C
11. Choi Na-Bi
12. Fujiwara Hinata
13. Sora
14. Kim Su-Yeon
15. Hashimoto Takaro

Class D
16. Uehara Saho
17. Liu Tian-Kuo
18. Melodina
19. Dan Miok
20. Yoshida Aiko

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): This time, instead of a performance, you'll be going up to the center and stating your case as to why you should be saved, and then we'll be picking who we think should go on

The trainees eyes widen, even the ones who are safe

Fujiwara Hinata (Contestant 🖤): Right now???!!!!

Chaewon (Host 💚): We will be going from highest to lowest rank, which means that Choi Na-Bi will start.

And without further ado, the girls start going up to the center and giving their speeches

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): To Le Sserafim Sunbaenims, I am so sorry for disappointing you. I will try my best to aim higher next time to pursue my dream.

Fujiwara Hinata (Contestant 🖤): I know I make mistakes and I don't focus enough but I have realized my mistakes that I have been making and I would like to show you I am learning. No idol is perfect when they start and I would like to show you that even though I am clumsy I can learn and do better. I can grow and be better. Please, just give me one more chance, that is all I need to show you, who Hinata is.

Sora (Contestant 🖤): I know we weren't supposed to put on a performance, but it was all I could think of...

She performs a quick section of Impurities, showcasing her dance and vocal abilities

Kim Su-yeon (Contestant 🖤): I'm so sorry for the mistake I committed, I deeply regret it, and it won't happen again, please let me stay I won't disappoint any of you.

Hashimoto Takaro (Contestant 🖤): I know I have let each and everyone one of you down but to be an idol one needs to make mistakes. So please consider this to be my mistake and let me learn from it, let me grow and come back stronger. I promise to come back in a bang, and you won't regret your decision!

Uehara Saho (Contestant 🖤): Hello! I want to start by apologizing for not doing good enough. I hope you see the potential in me and keep me in the competition. That is all, thank you.

Liu Tian-Kuo (Contestant 🖤): I believe that I have what it takes to make it all the way, and I'm sorry that you haven't been able to see that. If you give me another chance, I can guarantee you that you'll be able to see improvement and that I deserve to be here.

Melodina (Contestant 🖤): Well, I want to say that I've given it my all in this competition. It's been tough and I've tried staying strong for the others but I've constantly pushed myself to be the best I can be. Being here is helping me learn what it's like to actually have a taste of my dream and I want to show everyone that I can get there. I'll keep pushing and that's why I really hope to continue in this show.