𝐢𝐯.

THE PURPLE EYED MALE JUST, stared at the back of his crushes head, not even bothered by the fact that he couldn't even see her face. All he wanted was for her to be close nearby him. That was all it took for his face to heat up and his heart to melt. Y/N tried to shake off the feeling of someone burning holes in the back of her head, but it was getting too much for her to bare.

She didn't want to just confront the person behind her, but she felt like she needed to.

Slowly twisting her head to the side of her, side eyeing Saiki, she sent him an awkward smile, "Hey, uh.. you.."

Saiki just stared at her, his face heating up even more at the sound of her voice.

"Yeah.." she cleared her throat, "What are ya doing?"

Still, no reply.

"Um.. well, okay then.. I don't know if it's you, but, you seem to be the only person looking my way and.. you're kinda giving yourself away right now, so could you please stop staring at me..?"

Nothing from the male.

Y/N moved her whole body towards the male so now they were face to face. "You wanna do a staring challenge?"

Saiki nodded yes.

The female shrugged with a short him before blinking a few times, preparing herself for the ultimate challenge.

"Ready, set, go!"

Y/N stared at Saiki, and Saiki stared at Y/N. He liked this game. It seemed like he could stare at his crush without any negative outcome.

The girl pursed her lips, keeping in her laughter as the two continued to stare at one another.

Saiki watched Y/Ns right eye begin to twitch, and the corner of his lips pulled upwards, forming a smug smirk.

The girl shut her eyes before rubbing both of her eyes with the palm of her hands. "Damn it, looks like you win.."

Nothing from Saiki. It seemed he was shy.

She opened her eyes, locking her E/C hues with Saikis violet ones.

Eyes widening, Y/N tilted her head, moving a bit closer to the male, "Wait, you're the guy Teruhashi likes. I sort of forgot about you, not gonna lie."

Saiki frowned, and Y/Ns lips opened slightly.

"Wait, so you do feel emotions?"

The pink haired male only nodded.

"You're shy?" Y/N laid her arms down on Saikis desk, trying to sense any sign of annoyance from the boy.

The purpled eyed boy only nodded again.

The female propped her chin up in the palm of her hand, "You're so lame."

Shrugging, Saiki didn't care what she thought, he just kept his eyes still on the female.

Their conversation went silent for a quick monent before Y/N started taking again, "I kind of see why Teruhashi likes you. It's too bad I'd be killed by her if she found out I thought you were cu-"

The female gasped, slapping both hands on her mouth, seeing if the boy seated in front of her knew what she was going to say.

The pink haired guy moved his eyes downwards, his eyes staring straight down into his desk.

Looks like he heard her.

"Hey.. don't get the wrong idea, or anything."

Nothing, once again. It was like she was talking to a brick wall.

Y/N laughed to herself, placing a hand on her forehead, "I'm literally talking to myself right now."

The boy quickly looked up from his desk, shaking his head no with the same neutral expression.

The female tilted her head, "Oh, I get it now.. are you mute?"

Saiki raised an eyebrow, nodding his head no.

Y/N laughed at his silly expression, his lip was in a slight frown, his eyes were strained, and the muscles and veins in his neck that flexed really put the whole thing together.

"M-My bad." She said, waving a hand around as she continued laughing.

After the womans chortles died down, she wiped her eye, focusing her eyes back to the boy, "So... Do you even like Teruhashi? She said something about you not liking her."

Saiki shook his head no.

"Mkay, then. Atleast you're not one of them."

"I know, right?" Saiki thought to her.

Her eyes went wider than before, "HUH?"