𝐢𝐱.

SAIKI PURPOSELY MADE IT, known to Kaido that he didn't like him just so he could make him even more stressed out and sad by him. He knew that Kaido was always friend starved, so he figured he'd just use that like before.

Y/N bit her bottom lip and shifted in her seat uncomfortably, Saiki had moved his seat so he was sitting beside her. He wasn't paying any attention to her really, but he was burning holes into Kaido. The same man that sat behind Y/N.

"Hey, Saiki..." Kaido waved awkwardly, looking from side to side with a giggle.

Saiki did not utter a word, not even through their heads. He felt he wasn't worthy enough, not yet, no, not ever.

Turning her body around to meet eyes with Kaido, she nudged her head over to the pink haired boy. "Just leave him alone... He's obviously pissed off at you..!"

Kaido frowned with a sigh, "I know you're right, but I don't know why.. I'm so curious!"

"Have you ever tried asking him..?" Y/N asked with a scoff.

The blue haired boy hummed in though before a grin formed on his lips. "I should try asking him!"

Y/N lost all emotion in her face and mentally facepalmed just like before.

"You are gonna be the death of m-" her eyes went wide when she saw Kaido getting up from his seat.

She stopped him by slapping two hands on his chest, "Are you dumb? You're gonna get in trouble..!"

"But I'm gonna ask Sai-"

"Yeah," she chuckled slightly, "You do it after class.. not now.."

Saiki felt his stomach turn and twist as he watched them. The male was so very disgusted by Kaido.

It was the end of class and Kaido immediately walked over to Saiki, slapping a hand on the mans shoulder with the same grin from before.

"Hey, man!" He shouted way too loud for Saikis liking.

The pink haired male stared at him, purposely making himself seem way more condescending and menacing than before.

"Uh..." Kaido winced as he pulled his hand away from Saiki, "Sorry about that.. I wanted to talk to you..!"

Turning his back on the other teen, Saiki started walking. "That's too bad. I don't want to talk to you."

Kaido gasped, standing in place before following after the man. "Wait up!"

"Leave me alone." Saiki started walking even faster, but fast enough to show that he was just like everybody else.

"No, wait! Could you tell me the reason why you don't wanna be my friend!?"

Saiki outwardly cringed at the stares he got from people passing by. "No."

"Wh-"

"Because I just don't want to be your fucking friend. Why is that so shocking to you? You're the most annoying person I've ever met. Hell, I can even stand Nendo, but you, no.. you're so fucking irritating."

The pink haired teens tone was flat, monotone, and dry, and thats exactly what made Kaido grow uncomfortable.

Kaido started to shake, and he didn't know why. It felt like he was being forced to feel scared, like there was a spell casted on him, and that made him even more scared.

Saiki saw this, and not surprisingly, he didn't have any remorse for his words, if he was an outburst type of person, he definitely would've said worse.