Chapter 10- Revenge | Part Three

CARTER POV

I want to be saved, this monster controlling me is just digger a deeper hole for us. Sarah was standing outside that door, she was leaving. She should have kept going and got out of here.

She had to stop and stare, watch me with concern as I was being intereegated. Now, the entity has her in full reach with herself trapped in the back of her mind.

Back at the house a few hours ago, the officer who took me down ended up getting introuble or something. He hasn't shown his face since we got here. One of the other officers is in here with me. He has been trying to get me to talk, I said a few things.

I can see it more clear now, the purpose of this run. It was never the intention to steal the money, it had us played out here to get something else. I can feel it in the power of this room.

The room has been getting colder and colder as time passes. The officer had begun to shiver as I got hotter, his skin rippling with coldness.

A knock sounds at the door and the door opened to the officer who tackled me. He walks in and places something on the table.

"Your girlfriend left this behind at the house," Sarah's bracelet was discarded foolishly on the table.

The officer grabs another chair from the left side of the room and sits next to the detective. His smirk grows once I realize his implications.

"Wouldn't you want to bag that as evidence?"

"Mm, why would I do that?" His voice doesn't miss a beat, he is expecting a reaction out of me.

I raise my brow, "cause it is evidence."

"Evidence of what?" He seems so sure I am going to give in and tell him why we were there. Talk about the money or something... The most likely know about the money, if Sarah is here they know about the money bag.

I am aware the entity is controlling Sarah, she will be okay. It is the after math of the possesion that will damage her. For how ever long it will lasts, she might need time to recover.

I'm dodging the flames, holding up the game...

Here, I am here, to play the long game.

"How did you get the bracelet?"

"I told you, your girlfriend left it." He repeats himself, "she left it."

Rolling my eyes, I unclench my fists. This isn't going where he wants it to and I am proving to him he has nothing on us. The worst thing that could happen is Sarah dying and as of right now, the entity will not let that happen. I am sure of it.