Chapter 5 : The Lord of Geo

He didn't think the Geo archon himself would come. Yet again it is his nation so it's not so surprising that he became aware of this incident. Perhaps the thunder he accidentally summoned was quite strong.

The Geo archon looked at them intensely as if scanning them. His eyes settled on him considering he has never see him before. He felt annoyed but at the same time scared. His aura is intimidating unlike the first time Barbatos met him.

"You, I have never seen you before. Who are you?" The Geo archon asked. "I am Kunikuzushi. I am accompanying Master Barbatos on his stay in Liyue." He answered. He has heard many stories about the Geo archon. Unlike Barbatos who is kind and gentle, Morax was ruthless. He was the opposite of his Master. But somehow they have fallen for each other. How exactly? He might never know.

"Hey Morax.. heheh ... What are you doing here?" Barbatos asked. Morax looked at the younger archon. "There was a thunderstorm here and I know it is not natural. It was too short and I could feel another unknown immortal energy." He answered. Barbatos mentally slapped himself. Of course that was the reason. What else could it have been?

"Well um... It was taken care of by me and Xiao. So you have nothing to worry about. I have come to visit you so let's go somewhere else!" He said. Morax's eyes softened and agreed. Barbatos looked at both of his students. "Why don't both of you go enjoy the feast that I ordered downstairs. It's quite a lot so feel free to eat whatever. Kuni I hope you will enjoy the food here."

Barbatos hugged Morax's arm and then they both disappeared. They appeared again at Luhua pool. The place where Morax first confessed. It was a happy moment for the two. It was a memory they will forever cherish until the very end. "So you do remember. I thought you didn't considering the time you came." Morax said. Barbatos giggled and leaned onto Morax.

"How could I ever forget our anniversary. That's the happiest day of my life besides the day you gifted me that mountains of apples but let's not talk about that." Barbatos replied. Morax chuckled "I'm still wondering how you ate those in just an hour."

Barbatos laughed and then went to one of the pools and dipped his legs in it. The water is cold. He didn't mind. The water at the pool was always cold so he got used to it. Morax joined and put a hand on his waist pulling him closer. "I missed those days where we would come here with Guizhong. You two would play in the pools like little kids." Barbatos sighed. "Me too. I miss Guizhong. Oh the days where we would play with each other without a care in the world. Those times were so precious to me. If only Guizhong is here."

"Let's not talk about her, my love. We can go visit her later. She has been nagging me about how much she misses you." Morax said. Barbatos smiled at him before splashing water onto Morax. He laughed while Morax looked shocked. Barbatos ran and and then Morax chased after him.

They continued to play until Morax catched him and pulled him onto the water. They both laughed together. Ever since Barbatos was busy with the new ruling system, Morax has felt incredibly lonely. He was relieved that Barbatos came to visit on their anniversary. If he didn't he was sure he would go to Mondstadt himself and refuse to leave.

There was comfortable silence between the two. They both stared into each other's eyes filled with love. Morax has never been so in love with anyone than Barbatos. He has had a few others he used to date but none of them made him feel what he feels with Barbatos. Morax leaned onto Barbatos closing his eyes. Barbatos too, closed his eyes. Their lips soon made contact with each other.

It felt like the time stops. It was the best feeling in the world for Barbatos and Morax. Barbatos hugged Morax's neck, pulling him closer while he hugged the smaller's waist. They both did not want this moment to end but all good things come to an end. They soon separated and continues to stare into each other. Barbatos's hair and wings flowed in the water.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my dear." Morax says while tucking some hair behind Barbatos's ear. He then caresed his cheeks while Barbatos leaned into the touch. Barbatos blushed at the compliment. He then rises out of water and kissed Morax on the cheek.

He then looked up to see the stars. Morax layed down on Barbatos's lap. He would do anything to stay like this forever. "Morax, tomorrow is the lantern rite, yes? Can we go?" Barbatos asked while caressing Morax's hair. "Of course, my love. I suppose it is also time for Liyue to meet their soon to be empress."

Barbatos giggled at those words. It has been more than 200 years since they became a couple. The other archons found out 150 years later. It took quite some time but at least now they know. He can't wait for lantern rite tomorrow. He can finally show his face to the people of Liyue who have been waiting for so long for their archon's lover.

He imagined the shock of the people of Liyue. With the amount of time he spends in Liyue, he had known that the people have considered him as one of their deities, even though he is not from here. He also wants to invite Kuni along. Mondstadt has no festival coming soon so this is the perfect time for him and Kuni to spend some time.

Morax then rise and pulled Barbatos by the waist and teleported to Taishan Mansion. He took Barbatos's hands and walked into the domain. He then grabbed a Liyuen robe and gave it to Barbatos. Barbatos understood what Morax wanted and quickly changed into the robe. The robe surprisingly fit him and his small body.

Morax then took his hands again and teleported Wangshu inn. The first thing Barbatos noticed when they arrive to the table is that there was no food left. He assumed that Xiao was hungry and Kuni got addicted to the food and sweets here. He giggled a little bit then go to order some more food.

It didn't take too long until the food arrive. He had asked Kuni to accompany Xiao fighting the monsters. He agreed so now it was just him and Morax. He wanted to enjoy a meal alone with his beloved on their anniversary and was sure that Kuni would not like to be a third wheel.

When the food arrived they started to eat. He was surprisingly good with chopsticks. That is the result of having a Liyuen lover. Morax offered him some rice and Barbatos ate it with delight. Having his lover feed him is a sweet thing. Morax then wiped the little bit of rice on his lips and ate it. Barbatos blushed furiously and looked away. Morax just chuckled. Both Xiao and Kuni who have finished killing the monsters just stood there, shocked. Did they just witnessed the love between their archons?

_____________________

Sorry it took so long. School started for me and I'm getting busy with school works. Hope you all enjoy this book so far. If you don't like the ship then leave