Chapter 3 - Lisa Manoban? No, Lilli Kim

*Lisa's POV*

"Okay, now tell me about yourself." Minnie told me. We were in a beauty shop. They just finished my makeup to make me look exactly like Lilli. Although she wears lighter makeup, it's still not my style. Also, they cut my hair a bit more short and got rid of my bangs. My precious bangs. Because according to Minnie, Lilli thinks bangs make her look childish. I wouldn't know because I have been told that I look hot with bangs. Now, we were just trying on my new suit. Well, new for me.

"My name is Lilli Kim. My father's name is Kim Dae-young, and my mother is Lee Min-jae. I have an elder sister, Kim Jisoo. She is a lawyer and a twin brother Liam Kim who works under me. I was born on September 08, and I am now 26 years old. My best friends are Bae Joo-hyun and Jeon Jungkook. I can't eat nuts, and I only drive Rolls-Royce." I thought if I have missed, when I suddenly remembered, "Oh, and I hate bangs because it makes me look childish." I said as I finished dressing up. As I looked in the mirror, I don't see Lisa Manoban. It's all Lilli Kim.

Minnie seemed to judge everything for a minute before she spoke. "Good! You just need to say all of it with a bolder tone. Note that Lilli never gets nervous. I will chip in the remaining details as we go on." She continued after looking at her phone. "Now shall we move?"

I nodded.

As we got to the hospital room, Dal-gun Oppa, Tae-woong Oppa, and Dr. Baek were already present in the room.

"Are you ready?" Dal-gun Oppa asked with his oh-so-serious voice. He's always serious. I wonder if he ever smiles.

"Yes."

"Good. It's been four days since Lilli disappeared. We are answerable to everyone so, the company will just make a statement that you met with an accident and were resting. Someone is already working on it." He said and looked at Tae-woong Oppa. As if on cue, he continued.

"We are going to the company now. You have a meeting Today."

"But I don't know anything about business."

"Don't worry, we will be there to help you. You just need to act accordingly." Minnie assured.

I nodded. And Tae-woong Oppa spoke again. "We will then go to your house to meet your family." I nodded again.

"And we will be shifting Lilli to your care." Dal-gun Oppa said and Minnie looked surprised.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's better that way. Hospital is not always safe and the less the people know, the better." Dal-gun Oppa said and everyone agreed.

"You heard it right? Lilli will be in your care and if something happens to her, you can guess what will happen to you." Tae-woong Oppa warned and I gulped as I nodded. I looked over at Lilli. It looks like she's sleeping peacefully. I wonder what's more to all of these.

As we got to the parking lot, Dal-gun Oppa spoke again. "Do you know how to drive?"

"Yes."

"Good! Because Lilli always drives herself. She likes it that way. Got it?" He asked as he hand me the key to the silver Rolls-Royce. We all got in with Dal-gun Oppa next to me and Minnie in the back seat. Tae-woong Oppa stayed back to get Lilli to move. I drove to Lilli's... well, my company.

I have only seen Kim Corp. in magazines. I have heard a lot about the facilities there, especially on Lilli's floor. Her office is on the top floor and the only people who are allowed anytime besides Lilli are the other three with me. Other than her office and the Secretary's desks, the floor has a well-furnished conference room, a bedroom, a fully equipped gym and bar, a pool, and a library or game area. I remember Chaeyoung, my best friend telling me that she wishes to confirm all these because the media might be lying. I wonder how she's going to react when I tell her that I have been to Kim Corp. or even better when she knows The Lilli Kim looks like her best friend. But I know, I am not allowed to tell any of these to anyone, still I can dream, right? Her expression is going to be worth millions. Oh, God! I miss her. I wish I could just call her. But, Minnie has my phone now and I am using Lilli's.

Okay, the magazines were so not lying. The office is huge, I mean so huge. It will at least take a week for someone to finish seeing the whole building. I have heard that Lilli rebuild the whole office after Kim Corp's success. Though she doesn't have much knowledge about architecture, I have heard that most of the building plan was suggested by Lilli. And I clearly remember a magazine naming her 'jack-of-all-trades'. But she can't cook, the only thing I, Lisa Manoban am good at.

As we got to my office, the front desk informed me that, Ms. Bae is waiting for me. Time to face the first piece in this game of chess; not my words -- Dal-gun Oppa's.