38

since that day, Taehyung and i never say a word anymore, we are going back to being stranger, to be honest? that kinda hurt but well i guess it's better this way, him in his own world and me with my world.

it's just how it is right? the golden boy back with his spotlight and me creating my own light with my friends and of course Jimin on my side.

speaking of Jimin, i think i like him.

i like how it feels just right with him even though i know nothing about his past back in Seoul.

reasons why he is the way he is, but I'm fine with that i love spending days with him, getting to know him slowly, there is no rush with what we have.

"i see you and Taehyung are back to a non speaking term?" asked Hyorin with a hint of teasing in it.

"it's better this way."

"what did i miss?! aren't you the one who practically saved his life?" she asked again and this time i look at her.

"i like Jimin." i told her straightforward, her eyes widen in surprise.

"I KNEW IT!" she screamed.

"just shut up."

"so you broke his heart and chose Jimin instead?" she asked and i nod.

"so Jimin is your boyfriend now?"

boyfriend? are we even an item? i don't really know.

"not really but.."

we made out.

"but???"

"but we kinda kissed?"

i can't just tell her we made out in the nursery room can i? she won't leave me alone if she knows.

"kinda?! what do you mean kinda?! are you guys a thing or not?!"

"we-"

"we are a thing Hyorin, happy?" Jimin answered her out of nowhere as he wrapped his arms around me and gave my forehead a kiss.

God help me i think my brain just stopped functioning.

"OH MY GOD?!" see? so dramatic.

Jimin: i really want to bite ur cheek, it looks so squishy 🥺

Me: don't. you. dare.

but he does it anyways.

Jimin: oops? now i have got my daily dose of vitamin, I'll go back to practice, ily. 😘

Me: i hte u.

Jimin: really? why r ur cheeks so red then?

Me: omg stfu and go.

Jimin: u r so cute I might die.

Me: 🙄

Jimin: aight, don't miss me love.

Me: i won't.

Jimin: SAY U LOVE ME RN OR I'LL KISS U IN FRONT OF HYORIN.

Me: I WILL FIGHT U IF U DO THAT

Jimin: 😠

Me: i love you.

he looked at me as his eyes widen and smile so wide as i sent him that text, what a dork.

"i love you too princess" he says as he pecked my lips just now.

"OH MY GOD" Hyorin screamed as she witnessed the action that he pulled on me.

Me: i will literally k word u in ur sleep Jimin 😩😩😩 u better sleep with one eyes open.

Jimin: i love u too.

this is how Jimin looks like when Minji told him she loves him:

this is how Hyorin reacts to them: