7

Everyone was staring at him, a sleek blonde hair, sharp eyes, plump lips, milky skin, he is like an angelic creatures walking down the school.

he got everyone in awe with just a look and wink from him, he is certainly will become a new center of attention in Bighit high.

"Park Jimin is the name mam."

he wait there as the school administration looked for his data to confirm his transfer to this school, he stood there waiting patiently to get his documents done.

"Mrs. Yoo, the principal asked me to be here."

his eyes shot her a look instantly as he heard her voice.

"right, you are requested to accompany our new friend here to have a tour in our school, he is new. Min Ji this is Park Jimin, oh look your name are just reversed backwards how cute."

she nodded as she gave him a hand to greet him in a friendly gesture.

"Minji, people call me minmin."

"Jimin, people call me chim." he says as he took her hand and give her his sweet smile.

"shall we?" she asked as he nodded, she showed him a tour to the school but his eyes only focused on her, he doesn't care about the school or was he interested in this school, he moved to this place not because he wants to, because he had to.

"minmin?" he called as she stopped on her track to look at him, beautiful.

he thought.

"yeah?"

"can i have your number?" he asked, she was surprised at first, she never had anyone asking for her number before.

"but why?" she asked as he raised one of his eyebrow.

"because you are the first person i know in this place? and i want to be your friend." for now, he thought.

"oh, yeah sure haha." he smiled at her as she gave him her number.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, making her startled.

"no, i don't have time for that."
i can change that, he thought.

"why?"

"because dating in high school isn't a good idea, it will mess up my grades and my heart."

so she is a whole package? beauty with brain, he loves that about her already.

"what about you? any girlfriend in Seoul? why did you move here?"

girlfriend? he don't do girlfriend, he loves the fun with girls and boys sometimes, he moved here because he fucked the Principal's wife.

in short, he is a fuck boy but something about this place and her somehow makes him wanna change.

"no, i don't have girlfriend, i move here because fate? i guess fate wants us to meet." he says as she mentally rolled her eyes.

now she knows what type of a guy he is, and he is one that she wants to avoid.

"you are so cringe." she says as he widen his eyes at her response.

"did you just call me cringe?" she nodded as she continue to sip on her chocolate milk.

"i-"

"listen pretty boy, you are attractive, that i can tell, I'm not blind heck those girls already giving me nasty look since they saw us together, you wanted to be friend with me? I'm cool with that, but don't even try to be sneaky. I don't wanna date anyone at the moment, there are so many pretty girls and boys in this place, you will be fine."

did he just got rejected? he never got rejected before, this hurts his ego.

"i was just joking hahahah, i moved here because i got into a trouble."

he explains as she just look at him.

"alright." she says as she continue to give him a tour.

but all he could think of now is how to make her desperately in love for him, the earlier rejection doesn't stop him from pursuing her, but it makes him even more excited to pursue her.

man really can't handle a rejection.