42

her eyes showed anger as she realized that the person she was looking for is no where around.

"you fooled me?" she asked in an utterly low voice as 2 police officer took her hand in a handcuffs.

"did i?" i asked her back more like mocking her out of my victory.

"you stupid girl, he raped me! you are dating a rapist!"

"watch it woman, anything that came out from your mouth right now can be used against you in the court, i suggest you to-"

my phone was ringing as everyone attention got to me.

"yes chim? we got her-"

"it doesn't matter."

"what? what do you mean? it matters chim, she is arrested now why does it not matter?"

"it's out there already." he says as my eyes widen, i can clearly tell that he was on edge from the sound of his voice and the way he hung up his phone immediately.

i look up to Namjoon and that bitch who ruined my man's life, took a few step forward and slapped her.

"you fucking bitch!" she screamed as i slapped her again and again and again, until someone finally stop me from creating a further damage on her face.

"i gotta go, Jimin needs me." i said as i left the scene.

***

"Jimin please open the door, it's me Minji" i said as i keep knocking on his door, he lives alone in this apartment.

"just leave Minji, everyone think I'm a rapist."

"but you aren't one!" i told him that as i sobbed.

"please let me in love, don't do this." i begged but still nothing.

"you deserve someone way way better than me Minji, I'm just a broken fucked up boy who will bring you nothing but shit in your life."

"i don't want anyone better. i want you, you and all of your broken parts." i cried as i keep knocking on his door and finally  the door was open, he stood there with a swollen red eyes and tear stains on his beautiful face.

i pulled him into a hug as he burst into tears.

"i know, don't worry chim, you got me. i will take care of this, they will know the truth, I'll make sure of it."

he look at me with his glistened eyes.

"what if they don't believe it? I'm a guy afterall, they gonna think I'm crazy to be raped by a woman?"

right, i almost forgot we live in a misogynistic society.

"Jimin, you are the victim, anyone can be the victim regardless of gender."

"my dad will blame me-"

"he won't, i already told him everything before."

"how? he?"

"he feels bad and disappointed in himself, he feels like he just failed his duty as a parent, he doesn't have the audacity to meet you in person now but with his power he will put that old lady behind bars."

"he believes you?"

"he didn't, he believed the evidence."