5

"Taehyung been staring at you the whole day, care to spill why minmin?"

Right, that is my friend Hyo Jin, she is that type of friend who notice even the smallest thing around you, she has an eagle eye for someone with a thick glasses.

"you are reaching. he isn't."

but of course she doesn't believe me.

"Minmin, you are the worst liar that i ever encounter."

sometimes i hate her, i hate how she can read me like a book it's like she has a 6th sense or something.

"what? nothing! i swear."

"your face is so red like a tomato, stop lying, and i also know the fact that you are crushing on him since forever."

can i have new friends? i hate it here.

"shut up Hyo Jin, I'm not! just do your job, record them in the best angle."

she then just give me a smirked and get back to her camera.

Taehyung:
why is ur face so red by now?

God, i just want to disappear.

Taehyung:
u r flustered, what a cutie.

I look up at him to give him my death glare signalling him to stop.

only for him to laugh out loud.

nice.

Me:
stfu.

Taehyung:
i want to pinch ur face.

Me:
step on a fucking lego.

Taehyung:
mean :(

Me:

"who are you texting with?"

fuck, i really don't wanna deal with this guy.

Min Yoongi, he is the captain of our Journal club and he is so strict.

"no one." i said, simply not wanting to start a drama with this guy.

"give me your phone, we need you to focus on the event!"

"I'm focused Yoongi!" there's no way am i giving up my phone to him, i do my job very well i don't see the problem here.

"Go Min Ji, i won't say it twice, give. me. your. phone."

"but why? there is no rules in this club that say i couldn't have my phone during club activities."

"that's right, but there is one rule that imply to your current situation."

this is an utter bullshit.

"what?"

"anything that will draw a focus of our member during our activities will be confiscated."

if it isn't because of my love for writing and journaling, i would never step foot to this god damn club, Min Yoongi been nothing but a real pain in the ass of a captain.

"fine." i muttered as he took my phone.

"good, now focus on the event."

right, in this school our club is the journalist, if there is a big event going on like now, we are in charge to do a live report.

be a part of this club has been an opening eyes to me, our school filled with a lot of Instagram famous, like Taehyung for example and his best buddy Jeongguk.

since i joined this club, i know so many interesting fact and shit that they pulled that could threaten their reputation.

last year, Jeongguk literally begging on his knees to Yoongi to not exposed his ass smoking cigarettes at our rooftop, he doesn't want his fans to be disappointed by him smoking and most of all he doesn't want to get expelled.

It went well, he gave Yoongi something else to write about, which led him to exposed one of his friends.

"Yoongi-ssi I'm begging you, please don't write about that and exposing me, how about i give you something else to write about? something that is more interesting and more scandalous about one of my rich and famous friend?"

of course that makes Yoongi very interested.

"I'm listening."

"Kim Seokjin, as far as I'm concern he has a very clean reputation in this school? people see him as a flower boy who win everyone's heart right? actually there is one dirty secret that people should know about him."

"how do i know if it's not just you making up stories and framing Seokjin? how do i know if it's factual?"

"i have proof, he's been dating our teacher, Mrs. Raya  for a few months now. here, see?"

he said as he showed Yoongi a picture of Seokjin and Mrs. Raya sneakily holding hands during the big event last year.

"they don't know that i know about their affair, frankly they haven't been very subtle about it, so you don't hear it from me, make it anonymous.  you can have this picture and leak it, think about it Yoongi, you basically just saved Seokjin from a pedophile, isn't that heroic?"

Jeongguk is one pro negotiator, I'm actually impressed.

but not going to lie that was fucked up, in a way he did saved his friend from falling deeper to a pedophile, but at the same time he just ruined Seokjin's reputation to save his own.

that's why i don't wanna associate my self with Taehyung or be seen with Taehyung at school, one day people will talk about it when one of his friends fucked up and exposed his ass to our club, i would be involved and becoming the talk of this school.

I'm gonna pass.

I guess this is why he isn't very welcome and open with Jeongguk, even though they are best buddies, he doesn't trust him.