26

I didn't mean to hurt her, not like that.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT MINJI IS BAD NEWS FOR US TAEHYUNG!"

Jungkook is so mad right now, he didn't just lose he was also humiliated.

he hates losing.

"It's not her fault Jungkook-"

"of course it's not her fault! she will never be at the wrong in your eyes! you are a simp for a nosy bitch like her!" he did not just say that.

"do not call her that!"

"it's the truth! her and her 2 other friends are! they like to be in everyone business and ruining people lives! exposing us like that."

"you know damn well that she has no idea about what happened to her, someone must have submitted that-"

"it doesn't matter! someone submitted that and did she even bother to ask you about it? did she?!" he asked.

"no, she didn't...."

to be honest, i thought she will tell me about someone tries to exposed me, i didn't mind the crying incident because it's a minor thing, it doesn't hurt anyone and most importantly doesn't hurt my reputation.

"exactly, because you are not her priority!" Jungkook said as he was cut off by Jin.

"stop it you two! stop blaming Minji for it, what happened that day to Yunji is our responsibility."

Yunji, how do i even begin with her?

she was one of them who fall for me.

well more like fall for the idea of me in her head.

it didn't end well obviously.

(a/n: to be clear, that's Yunji, before people starting to think that Yunji is the baddie Min Yoonji, i had to make this clear

(a/n: to be clear, that's Yunji, before people starting to think that Yunji is the baddie Min Yoonji, i had to make this clear.)

"ours? it was his! his responsibility Jin! not ours! he was the one who played her!"

i never did, i was just being nice.

"I DIDN'T PLAYED HER!"

"THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY DID SHE KILLED HER SELF? WHY?!"

because i discovered the truth.

"I REALLY LOVED HER TAE, I REALLY DID BUT YOU PLAYED HER, YOU BROKE HER HEART, I LET HER GO BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DESERVED HER BETTER THAN I DID."

Jungkook if only you knew.

"i didn't played her Kook, i never did. i know that for sure, I'm not going to explain my self for the thing that i didn't even do! excuse me i have somewhere else to be, after all whatever that came out from my mouth isn't going to be heard by you."

He scoffed at my response with that smug look on his face, i really want to punch him in the face right now.

if he knows the truth he won't be reacting this way and he won't be able to handle the truth.

"keep running, that's what you are best at after all! just like you did with Minji, if there is a problem, you ran like a pussy that you always are, that's why Minji doesn't want anything to do with you anymore!"

okay, he deserves at least one punch from me.

"fuck you kook!"

"NO! FUCK YOU TAE!" he yelled as i left to find Minji.

shit, Minji must have been mad at me.

Me:
Minji, i can explain.
seen

"fuck she left me on read."

***

"i knew you'd be here."

a soft voice startled my sad moments.

"I'm sorry i stole your special place, i really don't know where to go, i don't want to face him, and this is the only place where he wouldn't find me Jim."

Jimin just smiles and took a seat next to mine.

"here, use my shoulder to cry." he told me as he tap his shoulder.

"I'm fine-"

"you aren't fine, and it's okay not to be okay Min." he told me as the tears that I'm desperately trying to hold finally burst.

"i can't believe he did that to that poor girl. h-he was the reason she killed her self." i told him as he then cover me with his jacket.

"but why are you seem surprised with that news? like you didn't expect that at all? i thought you knew? aren't the news from the school portal published by your team?"

right, that's odd usually everything that is published to the portal have to go through me, Hyojin and Yoongi, we are always the first to know about what's going on but this time? i didn't knew anything about this.

"because i had no idea Jim, i was just as surprised."

"do Hyojin and Yoongi know?" he asked again.

"i don't know, i didn't had the chance to ask them or even checked my phone."

"do you want me to ask Hyojin? if you don't want to open your phone for now, I'm sure Taehyung has been blowing up your phone."

he says being very understanding.

"can you ask her for me? is that okay? i don't want to be a burden Jim."

"you are not a burden Min, I'll ask her yeah?"

i nodded at him as he texted her.

"she is just as clueless." he says as he showed me his text with her.

"she will ask Yoongi about it." he says again.

"Yoongi can't be reached."

now that's weird, Yoongi is always fast response.