14

Jimin:
u, me, Hyojin
Magic Shop Cafe?
I'm waiting at the parking lot.

"Jimin asked us to hang, do you wanna come?" I asked as Hyojin just yawned, she seems tired.

"ugh, i would love to but i don't feel good, I'll pass." she says as i frowned at her.

"are you okay?"

"I'm fine, i just need to take a nap and I'll be fine." she says, and right on time Yoongi just came out from our club.

"Yoongi, can you take Hyojin home? she doesn't feel so good, if she go home by her self, I'm afraid she will collapse." 

He just blinked at my request and look at Hyojin.

"yeah, i can take her home." he says as he took her hand and help her walk.

Me:
i guess it's just the 2 of us Chim.

Jimin:
oh, what happens with Hyojin?

Me:
she doesn't feel so good, got a flu.

Jimin:
oh i hope she can get well really soon.

Me:
yeah, oh wait Mr. Bang asked for me.

Jimin:
ok, take ur time princess. 😍

"Min Ji, have a seat." he says as i took one .

"yes, Mr. Bang?" he is our principal.

"i see you are getting closer with Park Jimin, the new kid at school, I'd like to ask for a favor." he says as i keep listening.

"well, actually it's not my favor, it came from Mr. Park, Jimin's father himself, he asked you to give his only son a tutor."

"but why me? i mean not that i don't want to but I'm quite busy with Journalist club, I'm scared if i can't tutor him properly."

"he notices how his son behaviour has changed and asked me with who he's been spending time with in school, and when he knows you are one of the best student in our school, he asked you to be his tutor, he just wants his son to graduate with good grades, it doesn't have to be the highest, but he doesn't want his son to have a low GPA either."

"oh, well in that case I'll try my best Mr. Bang."

"thank you Min Ji, i know we can count on you."

"no problem Mr. Bang, Jimin is my friend too."

Me:
Jimin-ssi 😎

Jimin:
uh oh, what now?

Me:
say hello to ur new tutor, bestie. 😌

Jimin:
WHAT? HOW? WHY?

Me:
change of plan, we r going to my house and I'm tutoring u. so behave or u will get a punishment from me.

Jimin:
that sounds very kinky coming from u 🥵

Me: