43

the fuss about how i was accused to be a rapist finally find it's light, again if it wasn't for her i wouldn't be standing in the hall way with enough courage to keep my head up and finally figure out what i wanna do with my life after i graduate.

"i think I know what i wanna do Minmin." i told her as she look up to me with that brown eyes that i always fall in love to.

"really? what is it?" she asked in excitement

"lawyer." i said and she smiles at me proudly.

"you will be the greatest lawyer to ever exist chim."

"and you will be the greatest journalist to ever exist, remind me again not to get on your bad side."

"hey! i don't just write bad things about someone out of anger or hate, i always write things based on facts."

"then you should write about how much i adore you and that you are the best thing that ever happened in my life."

"oh shut up!"

"are you blushing???"

"NO! I DON'T! WHY WOULD I?"

"oh really?" i teased her with a smirk on my face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? THE CLUB NEED ME NOW, BYE!" she says as she run away from me.

what an adorable human being, i should just keep her in my pocket.

fin

a/n:

thank you for reading this story, I'm just happy that this book can finally come to an end, every story has a beginning and an ending.

this is how it ends, just right and simple.

hope you like it 💜