18

Taehyung:
whre r u?

Me:
my usual place w/ Yoongi and Hyojin.

Taehyung:
oh, omw.

Me:
wtf? no

Taehyung:
:( i just wanna give u lunch
u haven't had yours right?

Me:
ok fine.

Taehyung:
yay!
wait for me.

Me:
lmao
I'm not going anywhre,
Mingyu n Joshua is here
as expected.

Taehyung:
😡 what r they doing?!

Me:
that's confidential for now.
u will find out once it's out

Taehyung:
should i be scared?

Me:
idk, ask ur self. 🤣

Taehyung:
will it affecting JK and i reps?

Me:
will it? hmm
we'll see.

Taehyung:
:(

Me:
gotta be professional.

Taehyung:
but I'm ur bestie 🥺

Me:
yea u r, ur point?

Taehyung:
tell me 🥺🥺

Me:
HAHAHHA
NICE TRY
NO.

Taehyung:
pls just tell me :(

Me:
no.

Taehyung:
why not?

Me:
as i said before, it's strictly professional and confidential for now.

Taehyung:
they r framing JK and i, aren't they?

Me:
don't be too full of ur self.

Taehyung:
r u even my friend?

Me:
outside of this room? yes
inside this room? u r just a client so is everyone else.

Taehyung:
aish, u wounded my heart

Taehyung:aish, u wounded my heart

Me:
🤪

"who are you texting to?"

"no one." i told him as his eyes still scan me head to toe.

"it's Taehyung isn't it?"

how the hell does this guy know?

"you make it very obvious, you never smile that wide when you are texting anyone, but him."

Yoongi and Hyojin really read me like a fucking book, it's terrifying sometimes.

"oh shut up, I'm not."

"denial is a bliss." Hyojin teased as i rolled my eyes.

"i know this isn't my place to tell you, you didn't ask or that I'm your mom, but as a friend I'm warning you, one day someone will expose the shit Taehyung does that you probably never expect him to do, or that maybe he wish it's stay buried, but we never know what could happen in the future, but when that day comes, trust me it will hurt the both of you, it will ruin everything between the two of you, so before you start anything with him, think twice."

and that's ladies and gentlemen, how you make your friend sleep deprived for the next few days, because fuck i never thought of that until Yoongi say it.

"Yoongi!" Hyojin slap him on the back as he winced in pain, that girl sure can slap.

"what the fuck Hyojin? what did i do?"

"don't say depressing shit like that!" she scolds him.

"it's the truth Hyo! that could happen knowing how famous he is? someone will ruin his image out of hate or jealousy,and they will come to us first, and when that happens what will you do? for precautions! that's why I'm telling you this, as depressing and angsty it is, but there is a possibility it could happen."

Yoongi is right, things like that bound to happen sooner or later.

with the fame he has, the safe reputation  he has, i should have known better that people in his crowd are bunch of snakes.

will i be okay with the secrets that he might have? will i be fine exposing his secret to the public knowing it will hurt him?

it's a lie to say that one have no secret at all.

because everyone have, what makes a difference between people like me and him is that once his secret is out, it will destroy his whole career.