Woe's a sickness

Wednesday's eyes were tainted red, her breath staggered in adrenaline fueled rage. Her hands shook around the sword she carried. Though she had a limp, she powered through the pain coursing through her veins, she was going to get to Weems.

She was in so much pain. Emotionally and physically. And god was she tired. Though Thing was more important. He didn't deserve such an end. He didn't. And all of the suffering Weems had caused demanded her end. Demanded her gone. Wednesday wished she could kick her off the ends of the Earth herself and watch her fall.

Weems was using the people around her as a shield. Smart. Weems knew Wednesday couldn't go around swinging a sword in this chaos with everyone running to safety around her without someone getting hurt. So Wednesday had to bide her time chasing after Weems as she shifted from student to student.

Wednesday's gaze never wavered. Her eyes always following her target from one shift to another. Weems knew as she constantly looked over her shoulder, she knew the grim reaper was after her, and its name was Wednesday Addams.

Xavier had long lost her in the chaos, noticing Thing's body left behind on the ground. "Oh no...Oh Thing." Xavier whispered as he picked him up and held him tightly. "I'm sorry buddy. Wednesday did love you, you know?" he whispered to the limp hand as he continued to search for Wednesday.

In his search he neglected the howling and growling that was getting increasingly close. It wasn't until he turned around that he realized the battle between Enid's wolf and Tyler's Hyde had broken down the office walls and was making its way around the school.

The two creatures lashed out at the other, launching each other across the halls. They crashed and banged and collided with snarls and nothing but savagery behind their eyes. Xavier was amazed that Enid could be capable of something like this. But it seemed all sweetness was lost in the heat of a battle.

----

There.

There she was. She was leaving. "Run run run, Larissa Weems. I still see you." Wednesday mumbled and quickened her pace to follow after her principal going into the woods. "You know running into the woods was not a smart choice." Wednesday called out tauntingly.

She knew she was pressing her buttons and the sooner she dragged out Weems, the sooner she could watch the life spill from her eyes. Watch it drain from her body like a cut bleeding out. Weems cut her first, maybe it was about time to cut her back.

A snap of a twig and Wednesday turned around to be met with Weems fist on her jaw. She stumbled back with the initial shock, eyes widened as her free hand touched the pained area. Weems scoffed at the sight of her, "It's just the two of us now Wednesday. No one will hear your screams. And no one will be able to come and save you." She growled.

"I don't need saving." Wednesday spat, glaring at Weems as if hell itself lived beneath her pupils. The stood there, sneer written faces simply lightened by moonlight, a true stand off. "I loved your father. I love your father. And Morticia took him away from me- she took everyone away from me. Because of her I was never good enough! I was always being compared to her!" Weems cried.

"Oh get over it." Wednesday retorted. And Weems laughed. She laughed. As if someone had told her the funniest joke in the world. A laugh so possibly sickeningly joyful she sounded psychotic. She doubled over in laughter, not being able to contain herself any longer. Her hair fell in messy strands around her face as she resurfaced.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes shattered. From shattered to rage she lunged at Wednesday. Wednesday dodged swiftly, backing away and nicking her principal's thigh with the sword in her hands. But Weems seemed to be blinded by her own agony that she completely ignored the cut.