Mate

Selena's POV:

"Do you smell that?" A rough voice resounded in the stale air.

"Rogue. Grrr... Find it. Alpha would be glad that the rogue is found. " Another voice pierced through the air , sounding more dangerous and low.

'Claire, did you hear that?'

'Loud and clear. Um....'

'What Claire?'

'I think we have trespassed into another Alpha's territory?'

'You serious?! Why didn't you tell me yesterday?'

'I'm sorry...I was too tired yesterday and I used most of my strength healing us.'

'Never mind, what should we do now?'

'Run? '

'Yup. Run. '

I stripped and place my clothes into my backpack quickly, shifted into my white wolf before picking up my backpack silently in my jaws and started running into the woods.

"There it is! Get it!"

Oh dear,they're catching up too quickly! Not long, a huge impact landed on my back .

"Oof! " Damn, he's so heavy. I cursed silently and mentally slapped myself for entering a different territory.

" Shift! Now!" He commanded. Oh dear, he's a beta.What if he hurts me like James? What if he kills me?What if he abuses me like James? The authority in his voice made me quiver and obediently obeyed him. I grab my backpack closer to my naked body blocking my privates from his sight.

"Take it."He threw a top at my and I immediately slipped it on.

" Cade, bring her back to the cells." The beta called out to the other guy which I supposed is Cade as there is no one else here at the moment.

" David, why should I ? You are the one who found her,not me. Besides, she is such a beauty, are you sure you want to pass her to me?" Cade smirked at David (aka the beta).David groaned and slung me over his shoulders roughly ,throwing my backpack at Cade before sprinting off to what I think would be the cells.

Carter's POV:

" Alpha, a rogue is spotted in the territory." Gabe, my pack's warrior , blabbed out to me.

What? Another rogue? These creatures can't stop giving me problems. I swear I'm going to kill them once I see them. Sighing, I shooed him away before mind-linking Cade and David.