Don't Leave Me, Love

Carter's POV :

"Alpha, you should not be here. Please get out." A nurse around her thirties cane rushing towards me as she kept persuading me to get out. How dare she stop me! I'm the Alpha, no one stops me from doing what I want! I let out a deep growl as a warning and she immediately retreated and lead me to Selena.

We went in deeper into the room to come face to face with another door which I think Selena should be in. "Alpha,I need you to stay away at all cost,ok? "She looked at me pleadingly. I nodded firmly ,crossing my fingers behind my back. She held the door open waiting for me to step in. The sight is really hectic and heart-breaking.  Selena is on the operating table as surgeons worked around her,tending all her injuries from top to toe. Nurses passing the surgeons tools,pumping blood,  watching the heart monitor and talking down records.

"Beep.Beep. Beep.... Beeeep.. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.......!" The beeping sound of the heart monitor suddenly turned cray cray ,turning the operating theater into utter chaos. Everyone panicked,I panicked. "We're going to lose her!" A nurse shouted as she looked worriedly at the heart monitor as it dropped quickly to zero.....no....no...this isn't happening... it's a dream..."Don't leave me,love!" I cried. Yes,I cried. I'm losing my mate! How do you not expect me to cry!? I leaned back against a wall as I slid down on my backside.
Everything thing went past as a blur as doctors ran in with different machines and hooking her up . Doctors trying to get her heart beating again but no response, "Again! " The doctor shouted as he tried to get her back to earth.  After many times of trying, she still did not respond...she's gone...for good...

"Time of death: 4.44pm

Cause: Too much blood lose,overdose of wolfsbane... " Frac announced sadly.  She's officially gone...gone...Why?! 

"WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME?! SHE IS ALL I LEFT! YOU TOOK MY PARENTS ALREADY, ISN'T IT ENOUGH?! HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH? I FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE AND BE L PI BEST BY,WHY MUST YOU TAKE HER AWAY? I LOVE HER SO MUCH IT HURTS TO JUST TO BE AWAY FROM HER FROM A FEW SECONDS AND NOW YOU E'ER TALKING HER AWAY FROM ME FOR GOOD?! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL? DID SHE OFFEND YOU? SHE DID NOT! IF SHE DID,TAKE ME INSTEAD!I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE HER PLACE. OR NOT TAKE ME WITH HER!I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT HER,SHE IS MY LIFESOURCE ,MY HOPE,MY LOVE,MY MOST PRECIOUS MATE! I love her a lot,more than I love myself.. " I shifted and ran into the woods mourning over the lost of my mate,letting out the loudest and saddest howl I ever howled before.

Selena's POV:

Where am I? I scanned around the unfamiliar surrounding as I paved slowly and cautiously. Then I saw her.  The most beautiful person or should I say werewolf on earth and in heaven.  Mom. "Mummy! " I cried out as I ran into her open arms.

"Shush baby girl,"her voice is like music to my ears,I missed her voice,her touch,her everything. I sniffled and hugged her tightly,not wanting to let her go."my baby,don't cry...you have to go back,you can't stay here." I look up to see her ever comforting smile. "Why mummy? I wanna to stay here with you." I cried,mummy doesn't want me?

Like she could read my mind,she stroke my hair as she opened a luminous pink colour portal with a flick of her hand." You have to,for him and him. " I look at mum curiously and she motioned me to look into the portal. There I see Carter,my mate, lying beside my lifeless body brawling like a little kid. He mouthed 'I love you ' and missed my forehead before going to sleep sitting beside my body as he lays his head on my stomach and holding my lifeless hand.

"Mummy,why did u say 2 hims?  There's only Carter. " I turned back to face mum with tear filled eyes as the portal closes. She smiles warmly as she places her hand on my flat stomach."Him too, my girl." My mouth hangs open. I'm pregnant? "Yes,my baby. Now,you have to go back for both of them or both of them will die. " "But how mummy? How?" How am I going to go back?I'm dead.

"Just walk and walk and walk and walk. When you see a gate,do not hesitate to break it down.  There were I'll next a key but if you do not reach the gate by 45 minutes, the key will disappear and you have no choice but to break it down. You deserve to be happy,so go and live your life. I'll see you soon. Remember,I will always love you. " Mum pushed me forward before disappearing.  What seems like a Never ending path appeared before my eyes and I did not hesitate to run down it. I have no time to lose. Thank you mum.  I love you too.

Wait for me Carter,I'll be back sooner than you expect me to.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So ...how was it?  Hope it's good. Please continue to read! 
Next chapter would be up soon, dun miss it!

Seeya!