Save Me,Please

Carter's POV:

I really can't stand it having her away from me especially after I've marked her. Did he harm my mate? Is she still ok? How is she doing?

"David ,how is the plan going?"

"It's going well Carter. We will be attacking him next week. He will be away from his pack for a meeting with the councils so we can attack his pack when he's gone."

"Great. Thank you, David."

"Your welcome Carter."

One week,just wait for one week my dear and I will save you. One week...one w...ONE WEEK!? Fuck! She would be in heat in a few more days and I have to wait for a week?! Leaving her with that bastard? Oh no,oh no...hell no!

"David,is there any way to attack earlier? Your Luna will be in heat in three days!"

"What?! Let me see...we could attack earlier but..."

"But what?"

"But...we do not have enough warriors . We need to wait or we would only be jumping into our graves."

"Urgh...what if she gets abused by him? I can't stand seeing her getting abused again."

"She would be fine. She's strong ,Carter. She will be alright."

"...okay,I trust you. "

I just hope no one harms her or they will get ripped into pieces. I swear.

Selena's POV:

"Pathetic bitch! Your worthless and annoying. Cry? Is that all you know what to do? Shut up you idiot! You don't deserve to live. You're a disgrace to the wolf race. You are useless. No one loves you. You are a whore. How dare you allow other wolves to mark you? Your just my toy,no more. Shut the fuck up ! Stop crying!" He lashed out at me as he continues thrashing me .

He injects me with wolfsbane hourly and comes down to 'play' with me whenever he is pissed . He normally justs treats me like a punching bag and will finish off by giving be a blow to my head,knocking me out. Sometimes,he would slash me with knives and thrust them deep into my stomach and sides repeatedly.

It takes a longer time to heal as the blades are usually coated with silver and dipped into wolfsbane before using it on me ,making the pain 10 times worse than usual. The silver burns my skin like acid and the large amount of wolfsbane injected into me kills my wolf . I can hardly feel Claire now.Her life force is slowly slipping away slowly.

"Say bye bye...bitch." He chuckled deeply before thrusting his blade deeply into my stomach. Blood flowed out freely like a stream down my legs,forming a puddle below my feet. Yes, I'm hung up with a rope by him,suspending freely in the air. My wound continued gushing blood as I was too weak to heal myself.

He gave me a final punch to my head before walking out happily like a little kid. Black dots soon filled my vision and my head felt heavier as my consciousness slipped away into the darkness.

Please, just take me away from my sufferings Moon Goddess . I can't continue anymore . Please,take me out of my misery. I beg you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How is it? I hope I did not make you sleep.

Vote,comment or share;) Thanks!

Will Selena die or will she live?

Will Carter be able to save her before it's too late?

Stay tuned for more chapters!

Goodbye for now! Bye bye!