"You're so mean to me." *fluff*

Word count: 347

————

Your boyfriend is always making fun of you, poking you, making you choose things knowing you hate it, and laughing while doing it.

Today he decided to hide your favorite hoodie of his and pretend to forget where he put it.

"Xavi, please. Where did you put it?" You ask lifting up his sheets still looking for it.

"I don't remember, baby. I'm sorry."

"You just had it this morning!"

"Yea, and now I can't find it."

"No, you hid it. You have that guilty look on your face and you know it." You say getting in his face.

He chuckles and pulls you closer to kiss you. "It's just a hoodie sweetheart."

"It's ours. Not 'just a hoodie." You mock him and he just laughs.

"Oh, is it ours now? I thought it was yours. After all, you did take it from me one night and tell me it's now yours."

You huff at him and continue looking around the room for the hoodie. "You're lucky we have no plans today Xavi."

"I must be so lucky, baby."

"Found it!" You call out as you find it in the box he has under the bed for his drawings.

"Oh, that's where I put it." He continues to play his game.

"You're so mean to me. Today it's hiding my hoodie-."

"Oh, it's back to being yours again?"

"Yes, because you're mean. Now, let me finish. You're always sneaking up on me and scaring me, putting me on the spot, pretending to forget things, and hiding my things!"

He walks over to you and kisses you again. Then continues kissing all over your face before pulling back and looking at you lovingly.

"It's all good fun, you know that."

"You're still mean to me." You give him the pretend sad eyes.

He smiles and leans down to whisper, "You haven't seen mean yet, baby. Trust me."

"Hm?"

"Don't worry about it. Just think about what I'm going to hide or do tomorrow."

"Xavi." You laugh at him as he starts walking towards the door to leave.

"Coming to the quad?"