Pt.2 to asking Bianca to make you forget Xavier

Warnings: She/her pronouns used, two uses of Y/N, non-happy ending.

Word count: 1.1K

----

It had worked. Xavier Thorpe was no longer a problem to you. As far as you know he's just a student here that you don't even exactly know.

Unbeknownst to him, you had Bianca use her siren to make you forget all about him. He's been planning a way to make it up to you. The second you walked out of his shed two days ago he felt regret for everything he said. He decided that today was the day things will be fixed and maybe you'll forgive him.

"Did you understand anything Thornhill taught?" You question having no idea what just happened. Luckily it's the last class of the day.

"Yeah, this isn't my first time learning about that specific type of plant. I can help you later if you'd like." Bianca offers.

"That would be perfect."

"Perfect I'll see you later then, I have to go see what the others are doing tonight."

After she turns down a different hallway you start your journey back to Enid's room to work on a project. Your phone dings as you're walking up the stairs and you look down to read it. But your phone is knocked out of your hands when something collides with you.

Something of a shutting shed door flashed through your mind but you ignore it.

You're about to be mad when the person grabs it and hands it to you looking sorry. "Here, I'm sorry. My fault." His voice is soft. Here goes nothing he thinks. "Hey, can I talk to you tonight in the shed about what happened?" "Sorry?" "Okay, I know I fucked up but you don't have to act like you don't know me."

"I don't know you. So, if you'd get out of my way I need to get to my friend's room to help her with something."

" If you decide that you know me again I'll be in my shed." The shed...

You push past him and make your way to Enid. When you walk in she can see your confusion and happily questions you about it.

"I'm fine Enid. Some guy just walked into me and acted as if he knew me. Told me to meet him at his shed. I don't even know where that is. I'm more aggravated than anything because I don't remember him but when he hit me I recalled something but don't have the full memory."

"Wait, Xavier?" Sounds familiar now..

"Who?"

"The guy you were going on dates with. You don't remember him?"

"Why would I? He's just a student here and I've never been on dates with anyone here. What are you talking about Enid?"

"Are you that mad at him?"

"Why would I be mad at him?"

"You're being real? You don't remember him?" When you nod your head she sighs and it looks like she's in deep thought. "Bianca... her siren song. Did you tell her what happened with Xavier?"

"Enid, please stop acting as if I know him but I do remember going to Bianca upset two days ago."

"She used her song on you! Did you ask her too? You have to think Y/N or else she's going to be in a lot of trouble. Xavier Thorpe." You can see her getting angry and something clicks that you remember.

"Wait, Enid, I did! I asked her to do something but I still can't remember what it was about. She told me nobody could know."

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I did. We need to find her." Enid declares, grabbing your hand and running to find Bianca.

You find her sitting on her bed talking to someone. She let them go when you and Enid ran into the room.

"Did you help Y/N forget Xavier? I found out she didn't tell me. She still can't remember what it was about."

"Yeah, she came to me upset about him because he still had a crush on Wednesday after going on a date with her. I wanted to help a friend because nobody should have to go through that. I should've said my song is weakening and told you certain things will make you remember."

"So, Enid helped me remember you use it?"

"Yes. Everything will start to come back now."

"I need to go to the shed."

"Do you have the memory of where it is?!"

"Yes. I need to go."

"Hey.. so you remember me finally? What was that about?"

" I'll be honest with you since Bianca reminded me what you did. I asked her to use her song on me to make me forget you."

"I guess I deserved that." He says with a sad gulp and walks over to you to place a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't touch me, Xavier. You said on the stairs that you wanted to talk. Does that involve you fully being over Wednesday and being able to get rid of every painting you have of her?"

"Yes, but I can't get rid of them. Since we're being honest I have to say I had another dream of her last night. It makes no sense to me because the second you stormed out of the shed that day I felt nothing but guilt."

"Your heart wants me but you're obsessed with Wednesday. That can't work and you know it."

"I tried to get rid of the paintings but I couldn't. I'm sorry about everything I said it wasn't right of me. I enjoyed our first date and I really want to be with you if you would give me a second chance."

You step back from him and look at him. "I'm not going to say sorry because I am not. I can't be with someone obsessed with another. Xavier, I liked you and wanted it to be you but you need to figure out a way to get rid of your obsession with Wednesday. If what happened the other day happened once it'll happen again and that's not something I wish to go through. Be honest with me. What were you painting when I walked in a few minutes ago."

"Wednesday at the Poe cup." He whispers knowing how this was going to end.

"I'm not going to say anything else but that I don't want to try with you again. Bianca won't use her song again because you're not going to have control of my mind anymore. Whenever this." You motion to the work he has for Wednesday. "Is over I still don't want to. I tried and you even had days to fix it but nothing worked. Have a good day Xavier but I'm done I'll find someone who is for me and only me."

"Please don't-."

"This will be the last time you lie to me, Thorpe." You declare and walk out to never return.