Nsfw drabble

Summary: Fucking in an old room with Xavier during the day.

Warnings: Language, kinda Mean!Dom!Xavier, fingering, thigh riding, choking unprotected sex (don't do this) All mistakes are mine.

———

"If you make one more noise you'll regret it. Be good and shut up."

He grabbed you while walking in the halls and dragged you into a random abandoned room. The bad part was that the exact room you're in is the room a lot of students pass daily in the main hallway. When he shut the door his mouth was immediately on your neck biting and marking what he can. His hands were on your hips moving them against his thigh. That made orgasm one.

He threw your shirt off and slid your pants down sliding his hand down the front of your panties to rub your clit through them. It gifted him with a gasp from you as the stimulation added to the feeling of your previous orgasm. His other hand was against your mouth keeping you quiet while he said the dirtiest things to you while he slid his fingers into you. That marked orgasm two.

Now you're back fully against the wall again, his cock thrusting in and out of your sopping cunt as you try your hardest to not make a sound. The feeling of your third orgasm creeping up on you makes that very difficult. One of his hands is on your hip while the other is around your throat squeezing the right way.

"Fuck, look at you just a fucking cockslut." He whispers into your ear then goes back to biting your neck. His hand on your hip slides down to draw circles on your clit again.

"Xavi." You mutter into his hand.

"Not my name and I told you to shut up." Your eyes close as his cock hits a spot inside you.

"Oh, you just want to cum. Do it. Give me another, fucking filthy. Cum on my cock. Right. Now." His last two words were punctuated with sharp thrusts of his hips. "But don't you dare make a noise."