Xavier walking in to you sleeping in his hoodie

Word count: 285

---

You had told Xavier you're going to study up in his room. He nodded and let you go with a kiss still sitting on the bench. But when you got there exhaustion filled you and your mind convinced you a little nap wouldn't hurt. He knew you didn't sleep well last night so if he spotted you it wouldn't matter. So, you threw his hoodie from his chair on and got into bed.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Enid came bounding over asking Xavier as he sat still.

"She went to study in my room. Did you need me to get her?"

"Oh, no! I was just wondering. She looked a bit tired today so I wanted to check on her."

"She didn't sleep well last night. I'll go check on her, it's almost time for dinner. Thank you."

"Tell her I said hi!" Then she was off.

He grabbed his things from beside him and started the journey back to his room. This morning he had tried to talk you into taking a day in but it didn't work. Hopefully, tonight would be better for you.

"Baby?" He questioned opening the door to his room. Setting his stuff down, his happy look turns confused. You're not at his desk. But a soft noise makes his head turn to the bed. You're sleeping on the bed looking peaceful in his hoodie.

"My hoodie." He smiles whispering to himself. He's trying his best not to melt and wake you up with kisses. Deciding not to, he softly drapes a single blanket over you pressing a gentle kiss to your hair. Quietly he sets himself at the desk and pulls out his book. He'll wake you up later.