Beating Xavier at the Poe Cup *nsfw*

Warnings: Kissing, reader gets pinned to the wall,hair pulling,choking. Bit of thigh riding at the end. 

Word Count: 368

-----

"How does it feel to lose?" You questioned him as you walked into his room. You both had just competed in the Poe cup. You won of course but not by the real statistics. Nobody knew but you and Enid sabotaged your boyfriend's boat. Of course with the help of thing.

"I don't exactly know. But I do have a question for you and I want an honest answer, yea?" He questions walking towards you and making you back into the wall.

"What question?"

"Did you and Enid sobatage us?" Oh shit.
You stare up at him shocked at how he knows. He must see the look and chuckles darkly.

"I asked a question. Did you and Enid sabotage the boat?" He leans his head down and whispers into your ear.

"No.."

"Are you lying to me, baby?"

"No, I wouldn't do that."

"Hm if I find out you did you're in for a world of trouble. Do you understand?"

"Yes but I'm not lying so have fun in your fantasy world." You remark trying to get away from him and the wall.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet. Not going anywhere. You look great in this little outfit." He states moving your head with his pointer finger to kiss your neck. "If you thought that I was going to let you walk around in this and not do anything about it you thought wrong."

His hands travel down to hold your hips to the wall as he leans forward to kiss you. You reciprocate the kiss and move your hands to wrap around his neck to grab his hair.

He groans when you do and deepens the kiss. You feel his tongue lick at your bottom lip asking for entry and you let him in.

He moves his thigh to separate yours and places it right where he knows you'd need it. As you gasp into the kiss his hands start to guide your hips against his thigh. You pull back from the kiss and murmur a "Xavi-."

He just smirks and keeps moving them. Then moves one to grip your throat while whispering, "I'm going to get the truth out of you one way or another. You're in for a long night sweetheart."