Xavier gifting a necklace

Warnings: Kissing, reader is called baby twice and pretty girl once.That's it.

Word count: 350

---

"I loved everything. Thank you for today."

Today was your birthday and your boyfriend had planned a long day for you. Starting in Jericho where it was just you two until your other friends joined. It wasn't expected but very welcomed. Your friends at Nevermore were like your family too.

After shopping around for a while and getting anything you stared at for too long it was time to head back to Nevermore. It ended with a little party in the secret library that was yet again another surprise to you. The cake was your favorite, Xavier knew you well and you loved it. There you got some sweaters from Enid and a note from Wednesday saying she'd torture one person for you. Which you laughed at and many other things from the others.

It didn't bother you that Xavier didn't get you anything considering the number of items he bought in Jericho. This day overall was now your favorite.

Now you're back in Xavier's room sitting on his bed all your birthday gifts scattered everywhere.

"I'm happy you loved your day. There is one more thing though."

"Hm?"

"I kept it for when it was only us. Here." He says smiling and handing you a small box.

"Thank you."

"You haven't opened it yet baby."

"Yes, but I already know I'm going to like it."

Opening the box you see a necklace laying there. It has your initial.

"Xavi-."

"I know you like jewelry considering the box." He points to his nightstand with some of your old jewelry. "So I decided that you could do with a new one."

"Thank you! I love it and I love you." You comment carefully, moving to hug him.

"I love you so much." He replies placing a kiss on your lips. "Want me to put it on for you?" "Please?" Carefully he grabs the necklace and clips it around your neck. "My pretty girl."

You yawn and he laughs to himself. "Alright, I think it's time for bed. Today tired you out."

You help him start cleaning your gifts before climbing under his blankets. He follows by wrapping his arms around you and smiling. "Goodnight baby, happy birthday."