Chapter 17

It took a long time for Alden to calm down and after feeling better, Alden felt very tired and uneasy. He wasn't used to being the one comforted and had no idea what to say therefore avoiding all eye contact. Tyon finally let him go when Alden tapped his shoulder and he turned to Amauri to comfort him too because the child was still crying. Alden was still uncomfortable and not knowing what to say he dragged them to the next animal. While Amauri was watching the animals, he was turning around every second to make sure his mommy was having fun too. Tyon couldn't stop staring either and feeling it Alden was really uncomfortable thinking about something to say to make him stop.

"If I push you away you have to let me go."

Alden pinched his lips, not being able to look at Tyon for now.

"I am sorry. You are always hugging Amauri when he is crying.

-That... You still can't force me to hug you.

-I won't. I am sorry.

-You said you would never make any mistakes again.

-I said I would never hurt you."

Alden started to be irritated by that knight.

"You said mistakes were human."

Alden couldn't say anything. Tyon did have a point.

"And you said we should compliment people when they do something good."

Alden felt his cheeks burn. Again he was right but he felt really uncomfortable.

"Thank you for comforting me. You did well."

Tyon laughed because Alden was being adorable but this just made Alden even more uncomfortable and he fled away from Tyon to look at animals with Amauri. Tyon was glad Alden regained colors. He was so uncomfortable that Tyon couldn't think about anything else but bullying him to help him think of something else. But something was still bugging Tyon and his hand was itching for his sword. These people made Alden cry and the worst was that he had tried to lie and say that everything was fine. He thought they wouldn't know and that infuriated him. He wanted to run after the strangers and strangle them to death. But he couldn't.

Alden made him promise not to look into his life and he certainly wouldn't like him taking revenger behind his back. Tyon was disappointed. He had hundreds of plans to get rid of them. He could destroy them both physically and mentally. It was nothing for him and he couldn't stop thinking about these plans. Tyon was so worked up that Janyn had to walk up to him:

"Is everything okay, Sir?

-Would Alden be mad if I got rid of someone?

-I think so.

-Even if he never discovered the truth?

-Would you lie to him?"

Tyon felt bad about the idea but it was nothing if he could get rid of every menace to Alden. However feeling the danger, Janyn tried his best to talk Tyon down:

"Alden is a smart person. He will find out the truth sooner or later."

Tyon didn't have anything to say. Alden was in fact very smart and he was sure he wouldn't be able to hide anything from him. During his background check about Alden, Tyon saw his grades in University. He was a genius and if he found out what happened, Tyon could perfectly imagine Alden packing his bags and leaving forever. He couldn't have that.

Back at the mansion, all the servants heard about what had happened. The whole mansion had warmed up to Alden a long time ago and they all felt heartbroken knowing that Alden had cried that day. Everyone wanted to make him smile and they did their best to do so. Everyone smiled at him and brought him small gifts like biscuits and such. Alden felt the happy atmosphere and didn't think it was especially because of what happened. He had been so shaken that he just felt lucky to live there.