Welcome

Hello everyone!

So first thing i want to mention that I will use famale pronouns in this story, so sorry for the rest of the readers but you can really imagine it with any pronouns!

As for the idea of how i picture y/n Im actually an artist as well, so creating my own oc wasn't all that hard, I tried my best to replicate the art style that MAPPA uses but that was way too hard .

Anyways in this book I'll imagine y/n like this, you don't have to use this reference at all,I just wanted to show it for those that would like to see an idea too.

I'll explain a little, so I always found the jujutsu uniforms quite plain and boring, so I was like 'Hey why not do one yourself that suits you since you can customize it as Gojo said' and that's how I started searching on Pinterest

I'll explain a little, so I always found the jujutsu uniforms quite plain and boring, so I was like 'Hey why not do one yourself that suits you since you can customize it as Gojo said' and that's how I started searching on Pinterest. I saw this type of skirt a lot of times and it caught my eye it looked very fancy and really on my style. Then for the coat I honestly didn't plan to make it that short revealing her abdomen but then I came up with the belt idea and I picked that. As for the chains and pearls that's my own obsession,I love jewelry and pink is one of my favorite colors, for the hair color I actually picked blonde because it's really my favorite hair color,I have it myself too so it was easier to put it.

Now as for the accessories, her fan is used in her combat. She throws it like a boomerang and it can cut the curses revealing their blood, once their wound is opened she can manipulate their blood in any way possible.

Hanging from her skirt you can see a knife too, that's made for her to cut enemies easier but also cut herself, even if this sounds weird, as a blood manipulation user y/n needs to have direct contact with her own blood in order to manipulate it, and sometimes she uses this knife to cut a little line on her arm. Even if this technique is quite painful she got used to it and now she's using it without really caring for the pain.

I may draw sometimes scenes from the anime where y/n is present as well or sketches abt her,I do have one atm ready but I will post in in the next chapters.

So...

This happens when gojo was still a student in Jujutsu High along with Geto and Shoko.

And no, Y/n won't be from the same year since I read quite a lot of books with this idea, she will be in the same year with Nanami and Haibara, 1 year younger than gojo.

Her technique is of course blood manipulation, but unlike the young kamo noritoshi who has to rely on bags of his own blood y/n can create blood so she won't lose her own blood. She can manipulate every type of blood as well, I'm not sure if Gege made the evil noritoshi with this skill but for my story they both will have this skill of controlling every blood type that they wish too.

That's it for now, please enjoy!