24 - Just What Were We Before

Some weeks have passed since you lost your memory and you were slowly trying to remember. You were introduced to Yaga sensei as well and Gojo promised to try to contact Nanami.

As you were sitting on the couch you heard your door open. You looked surprised only to see Gojo enter smiling while putting his keys back.

"Oh did I give you a key?" you asked and he smiled.

"You did, it was way easier to come over." he said and you nodded.

"Now I see, do you want some cake? I decided to bake some and surprisingly I enjoyed it so much, I think I liked to bake a lot." you said and he nodded.

"Awh of course I want to check Y/n-chans cake." he said and you just giggled at his childishness.

As you prepared some cake you gave it to him. It was a strawberry cake.

"Well well who would have thought that you make such delicious cakes, it's amazing." he said and you smiled.

"Thank you, coming from the biggest lover of sweets it's a big praise so I apreciate it."you said and he looked at you again.

" Lover of sweets? "he asked and you looked surprised.

" wait I did it again? Is that true? "you asked and he nodded.

" So you do remember things about me"he smiled teasingly and you blushed.

"Uh well I mean, your like my brother of course I would know..." you said and you decided to go to the bathroom quickly.

As you entered the bathroom you looked at yourself, you were a blushing mess.

"What the heck y/n... You can't fall for Gojo, he's like a brother to you..." you said as you tried to shrug away the thoughts of liking Gojo. There were 0 chances that he would even like you, he treated you like his sister and if you didn't like him before losing your memories it would be stupid to like him right now.

You quickly washed your face with cold water and you left. Gojo was sitting on the couch looking at some pictures when you came.

"Ah y/n, look, I found some more pictures of us." he said as he showed you the pictures. In most of them you were laughing next to Gojo and you were very happy.

"Ah I wish I could remember that time, I feel so lost." you said and Gojo just looked at you.

"You will recover y/n, don't worry about it." he said and you nodded.

"I just feel so strange, I know that I'm myself but, I feel like I lost myself in the same time, like a part of me dissappeared and won't come back ever." you said and he just patted your back.

"it's alright to feel like that really, after all you lost your memories." he said and you looked at him.

"Did you always turn off your infinity around me?" you asked and he looked at you surprised.

"Did you remember that?" he said and you nodded.

"Actually I don't really know, but I always had a feeling that no one can touch you if you don't want too, and I assume that's because of your technique."you said and he nodded.

" I don't need to have it on around you. "he said and you blushed a little.

" Awh your getting shy? "he teased and you just threw a pillow at him.

" Gojo! "you said and he laughed.

" I'll bring some juice okay? "you said and he nodded. When you got up you tried to hurry but your leg got tangled in the wire from your charger.

" Be careful!"Gojo said as he grabbed you and you both fell on the ground. When you looked up you saw that you were sitting on top of him. His glasses fell on the ground and now his eyes were revealed. You gasped when you saw how blue and beautiful they were. He was quite taken aback as well since he starred at you surprised.

You had a feeling of Deja vu as you looked down at him, as if this happened once. Your hair fell like a curtain around his face as you both were at centimeters away from each other.

"Are you okay?" Gojo said in a worried tone and then you finally realized just how you were looking right now.

"Ah yes I am! Sorry for that Satoru I really should stop being so clumsy, did you hurt yourself?" you said as you got up and he also got up.

"I'm fine really, we couldn't have let your pretty face to get hurt." he said and you smiled.

"I was wondering why you wore bandages around your eyes or glasses all the time but, why do you hide such pretty eyes?" you said and he looked surprised and after he laughed.

"Bw careful not to fall for my eyes, but that's easy, I have the six eyes, that's a technique that I inherited from the Gojo clan, and if I let my eyes discovered for long time then I get tired very easily." he said and you nodded.

"I didn't mean it like that! But now I understand, they are very beautiful too." you said and he smiled.

"Just like the owner." he said and you just blushed looking away.

"Oh come on Satoru stop teasing" you said and he laughed.

***

"Excited to see Nanamin?" Gojo said and you nodded.

"Yes! I'm so happy that he was able to come, I want to remember him as well." you said and Gojo laughed.

"Ah look he's there, Nanaminnn~" Gojo said and a tall blonde haired men in a suit just scoffed.

"I didn't know that you would also come here." Nanami said and Gojo just winked under his glasses.

"So you are Nanami, I'm happy to see you again."yoy said and he nodded.

" Gojo told me about your condition Y/n, I'm sorry for what happened, and I hope that I can help you. "he said and you nodded.

" Thank you Nanami-San. I understood that we were classmates right? "you asked and he nodded.

" Yes, that is indeed true. "he said as you all went to a park to walk around.

" But why did you leave Jujutsu? "you said and he looked unbothered by the question.

" I had some reasons, I didn't like Jujutsu that much, It's a dangerous world. "he said and you nodded.

" Ah c'mon Nanamin, you left me to handle everything! "gojo whined and Nanami just sighted.

" Can't you just handle everything from now on too? "he said and you stopped. The two males also stopped to look at you.

" Can't he just handle everything from now on? "Nanami said as half of his face was bandaged.

Suguru stood next to Haubara's corpse looking sad.

" This is the world of Jujutsu after all, in the end we all die... "he said.

You started to tremble and tears started to drip down from your eyes.

" Y/n? "Nanami asked and gojo came next to you.

" Haibara-kun, he... "you mumbled and you started crying even more. You were about to fall in the ground but gojo quickly caught you in his arms.

" Shh y/n it's okay, you just remembered that event right? "Gojo said and Nanami looked concerned at you.

" Y/n... "

" I remember how we were in that room, Haibara was dead, and you were wounded... Suguru was also there. "you said as you cried even more. Gojo kept rubbing your back and you slowly stopped crying.

" Is the past full of pain? "you asked and Gojo just looked sadly at you.

" some parts yes, but some no. "he said and you nodded. You were not sure about anything anymore, you had the feeling that Gojo wasn't honest with you either, maybe because he tried to protect you.