11 - Confession

"You two have to go on a mission in Kyoto for 1 week"Yaga said and you looked at him.

"Will it take that much? But is it bad?"you asked and Yaga nodded.

"Several special grade curses appeared in Kyoto, principal Gakuganji asked me for you two since they are getting tired from the amount of curses."Yaga said and gojo scoffed

"Pff of course that old bore couldn't even keep up with a cursed bug."he said and you gave him a stern look.

"My point is, you will have to go there urgently, get your stuff and go."Yaga said and you both left.

"Okay then I'll go pack my stuff quickly, I'll meet you here at 10am okay?'you said and gojo nodded.

As you packed your stuff you went to meet with gojo.

"Ready?" He asked and you nodded.

"Okay now teleporting is way easier so please hold tight for a second."he said as he took your hand and you were teleported right in front of Kyoto.

"Well, I didn't miss Kyoto honestly." You said and gojo smiled.

"Yeah, this place reminds me of that old bore."he said as you both made your way in the school.

"Y/N!"Utahime said waving her hand at you.

"Utahimeeee!"you said as she came to hug you.

"Do I get a hug too?"Gojo said with a smirk and Utahime scoffed.

"Not even if you were the last man on earth."she said and you chuckled.

"That hurt you won't win men with that attitude!"he said and she looked angrily at him.

"I am your senpai!!"she yelled and Gakuganji came trough the gate.

"Utahime what is with all this commotion, oh you two have arrived good, you will stay in the building where Tokyo students usually sit whenever they come visiting."he said as he pointed to a building.

"Well I should go but, good luck y/n and gojo, if you harm her in any way your as good as dead."she warned as she left and gojo just scoffed.

"She acts as if I'm not your senpai, how would I hurt my dear kohai."he said and you just shook your head helplessly.

"Let's just go inside shall we?'you said and he nodded.

As you made your way to the dorms you decided to have the room opposite from gojo.

"So we're supposed to go now and see where the curses are?"you asked and Gojo shrugged.

"We better ask Gakuganji or he will find a reason to complain after again."he said and you both made your way to his office.

"You can go but you will be in different areas, the curses don't work together so you have to work separately."he said and Gojo looked at him.

"Wouldn't that be too risky? If we would be together it would be way safer, after all we don't know how strong those curses are."gojo said and Gakuganji shook his head.

"We don't have enough help to do that. Kamo you will be sent with Utahime near the train station where 2 special grade curses appeared and you gojo will be with Mei Mei who also came to help in the southern part where 3 special grade curses appeared."he said and you nodded.

"Will you be okay?"Gojo said as you both exited the office.

"Satoru I'm also a special grade sorcerer you don't have to worry."you said and he nodded

"Okay then, stay safe."he said as he ruffled your hair and left to meet Mei Mei.

You made your way to the gate where Utahime was already waiting.