12 - Trip to the Gojo estate?

The following days you and Satoru made sure to exorcize every special grade curse helping Kyoto get on their feet again.

After the mission was done you both came back to Tokyo Jujutsu High.

"So how did it go?"Shoko said while you both were walking towards the class, today Yaga wanted to announce something so you all has to come.

"It went pretty well."you said and smiled and she looked at you eating her lollipop.

"Your so in love."she said and you blushed.

"No I'm not!"you said and she laughed.

"Satoru already gave us the news so no need to keep it a secret."she said and you looked at her flustered.

"When I'll get my hands on that mop-head!"you said and she laughed even more.

"No but really, me and Suguru are happy for you two, it was time for you to finally confess."she said and you smiled.

"Thank you Shoko."you said as you opened the classroom.

Gojo, Suguru, Haibara and Nanami were already there talking.

When Gojo saw you he smiled. You were about to go sit in your bench when he got up and held your wrist.

"Satoru what are you doing?"you said and he smiled.

"No way your sitting there today."he said and before you could say something he seated you in his seat as he pulled a chair so he sat next to you.

"Satoru, Yaga-sensei will soon come-"

"So what?"he said and you just quit trying to persuade him since you knew that it was useless.

"You two look really cute!"Shoko said and Haibara nodded excitedly.

"I'm so happy for you y/n, Gojo-senpai!"he said and Nanami just sighted.

"Please don't fill y/n head with your thoughts."he said and Suguru just chuckled.

"Don't worry Nanami, Satoru wouldn't want y/n to leave because of his rambling."he said and gojo scoffed.

"Pff says the one who always talks about boring stuff."he said and Suguru just looked at him.

"At least I'm not annoying."he said and they started nagging each other.

"Suguru, Satoru, stop it. And Satoru get in your own seat."Yaga said as Gojo pouted.

"But sensei this is my seat."he said and Yaga looked at him.

"Don't make me repeat myself.'he said and gojo just scoffed as he went in the seat at your back.

"Okay i brought you all here to tell you that we will have a 1 week break, you had to fight a lot of curses and this is a chance to go back to your family and enjoy some time together."Yaga said and Gojo looked at him.

"Sensei!"he said and Yaga raised an eyebrow.

"Will you also visit your mom?"gojo said with that stupid grin's of his.

"Satoru."Yaga said mad and you just shrugged it off.

***

"So what will you all do?"Gojo asked after you all were dismissed.

"I'll go to my parents."Nanami said and haibara nodded.

"I'll go home as well just like Nanami."

"Probably same as well, i really didn't see my family in a long time so I'll visit them."suguru said and Shoko yawned.

"I'll probably go back to my sister" she said and you looked at gojo.

"Hmm I guess I'll return to the Gojo estate."he said and you nodded.

"That sounds great!"you said as you all made your way to the dining room.

***

After lunch you made your way to your room. You decided to read a book as you thought about this break, you could return to the Kamo estate but your parents left for a business trip some days ago and they wouldn't come back until the next month, you didn't have too many reasons to return to the estate now.

As you thought you heard a knock on your door. you opened the door to see Satoru.

"Hello my sweet cutie, how are you?"he said and you laughed at his attics.

"I'm fine mr. strongest, what can I do for you?'you said and he smiled stepping inside.

"For now you could kiss me- ow!"he said as you threw a pillow in his head

"Woops my bad, thought that you have your infinity on."you said with a smirk and he just scoffed.

"You knew very well that I never have it around you, but I guess I'll have to change that."he said and you just laughed.

"Okay okay sorry for that, anyways what brings you here?"you said and he smirked coming close to you.

"Can't i visit my girlfriend?"he asked as he put his hands around your waist, you placed your arms around his neck and smiled.

"Of course you can."you said and you both giggled.

"Well your right I actually came here for a reason, my parents will leave exactly in the week when we get the break because they have some business overseas, and I was wondering if you would like to stay with me this whole break at the Gojo estate."he said and you looked at him surprised.

"O-oh? But wouldn't that be bothersome for the rest of the clan? And our families still don't know about us..."you said and he just placed his forehead iver yours.

"Our families will have nothing to complain about, an union between the Kamo and Gojo clan would be good for them too so they wouldn't just break things."he said and you looked at his blue eyes.

"Well yes but...what if over time we won't be together anymore and they will make us stay together? I don't want to ruin your future-"you said but were cut off by his lips crashing into yours. After you both broke the kiss he looked at you.

"Listen, i love you, and one day I'll marry you, it's as easy as it seems, and I don't think that we will ever break up, not after knowing how much I love you, that is only if you love me as well."he said and you blushed trying to look away but gojo grabbed your chin and forced you to look into his eyes.

"Of course I love you too, and I will love you no matter what happens, sorry for these weird thoughts, i just want you to be happy."you said and he smiled.

"Your the key to my happiness so I'm already happy as long as your here.'he said and you smiled.

"Fine then, I'll come, anyways my own family is away and I don't want to hear the elders for a week."you said and he hugged you tighter.

"Okay then, you better start packing cause the Gojo estate is at some big distance."he said and you laughed.

"Can't you just warp there?"you said and he scoffed.

"Nah Yaga said I shouldn't abuse of my skills as long as I'm still a student.'he said and you just giggled.

"Okay okay then please go make your own packing."you said as you quickly pulled him out of your room.

"Damn someone is looking forward to this trip i see."Gojo said as he laughed.