32 - Ryomen Sukuna

"Your not returning till you didn't get it~" Satoru says trough the phone as you bring tea for the both of you.

After he hung up you looked at him curiously.

"You really have to make his life harder don't you?" you shook your head helplessly while chuckling as he smirked.

"Well, he gotta learn discipline somehow doesn't he?" he said and took the cup of tea that you prepared for him.

"Thanks dear, this tea is amazing but I honestly didn't expect anything less coming from my dear fiancé~" he said and you just rolled your eyes playfully.

"yeah right, anyways, what happend with Megumi?" you asked and he just looked at you.

"I sent him to bring back one of Sukuna's fingers, but seems that someone already took it, well I'm sure that Megumi will do just fine." he said and you nodded.

"is that so..." you mumbled as you thought.

"Yeah, who would want a rusty old finger anyways?"gojo scoffs and you look at him.

" Well it's not just ANY finger so yeah... "you say and you look trough the window.

As you sipped your tea you saw your phone ringing.

" yeah? What? Hmm okay, then I'll be there in 10 minutes, okay, thank you Ijichi-kun. "you said hanging up.

" Mission? "Satoru asked and you nodded.

" yeah, a first grade curse is doing some big damage in a school, but I'll come back before night falls. "you say as you take your purse.

" Okay, make sure to take care of you, we wouldn't want you to get hurt now when the wedding is closer and closer. "he said with a grin and you blushed lightly. You and him planned the wedding the next month, so you had a little more to wait.

" Alright darling, I'll be careful, see you~"you said as you hugged him quickly and pecked his lips.

" See ya! " gojo smirked as you left.

" Hm... What about I get some kikufuku..." he thought as he smiled.

***

After you exorcise the curse you were about to go home, but you felt an immense amount of cursed energy.

"what in the world..." you said as you looked over at the source of the energy. It was... A school.

You quickly made your way over to see what happened, after you landed on the building you saw... Gojo sitting on a boy...?

"Satoru?" you asked quizzically as you look down to see Megumi a little roughed up with a bag in his hand.

"Oh dear! Didn't expect to see you here~" Satoru chuckled as he looked at you happily.

"What on earth are you doing... And why are you sitting on that boy...? Ah-" you said quickly at the boy jumped to attack you, you quickly countered his attack and soon Satoru was between you and the boy.

"Hey... It's no fun when you abbandon me... And don't even think of hitting my fiance." gojo said with an annoyed voice as he started punching the boy.

"My student and fiance are watching so I'll show off a little... Okay?" he smirked as he started to fight the boy.

After a while the boy passed away as Satoru quickly caught him.

"Hm alright, that should do it..."he said as he picked him up.

" Is he... Possessed?"you asked as you looked at the boy.