23 - Who Are You

"And did you see that man?" a voice was heard in the hospital room.

"No, by the time me and Mei Mei got there that person vanished just like that, but it was a strong man, I felt his cursed energy." the other voice said.

"Pfft, whoever wanted to attack y/n will pay for that dirty move." the male voice said again and you slowly opened your eyes. When you looked better you saw a woman and a man staying in front of your bed talking.

"Huh- Y/N! You scared me so much!" the woman said embracing you. You quickly looked at her shocked and tried to get out.

"Why am I here, and just who are you??" you asked frustrated and she looked at you horrified.

"Um, y/n stop joking, you know me right? Your friend? Utahime?" she said and you looked at her confused.

"I never met any Utahime-" you said and she backed shocked.

"Oh? Y/n can you recognize me?" the man with bandages around his eyes said and you looked at him weirdly.

"I never seen you, and what's up with the bandages did you get hurt?" you asked and the woman utahime started to gasp even more.

"She doesn't recognize even you??" she said and the man just nodded with a serious look.

"Could you call Shoko?" he asked and Utahime left in a hurry.

"What happened... I, I don't remember how I got here and I'm scared." you said and he looked at you.

"It's alright Y/n, you had an encounter with a curse, you got injured pretty heavily and Utahime with Mei Mei saved you."he said and you nodded.

" And who are you? "you asked and he smiled.

" Gojo Satoru, and I'm a sorcerer just like you are. "he said and you looked at him.

" A what now... - "you asked looking dumbfounded.

" You don't even remember that? Tell me, how old do you think you are? "he asked and you looked at him.

" That's easy, I'm 15 years old and I come from a very powerful clan, but I don't remember learning anything about curses and sorcerers or what the heck are they"you said and he nodded.

"So you lost around 5 years of memory, ah Shoko." Gojo said as a woman with pretty hair came in.

"Hello Y/n, do you remember me?" she said and you shook your head.

"I'm affraid I don't..." you said and she smiled.

"Ieiri Shoko, your senpai actually, now let me check up on you."she said and she started checking you.

***

" Ah yes, done, you will be able to leave the hospital today and you will also be able to recover your memory I think, honestly it depends on you. "she said and you nodded.

" Satoru can I have a word with you? "Shoko said and Gojo nodded leaving the room.

" So what happened Shoko? "he asked and she looked at him.

" She hit her head very roughly back then, plus that man that attacked her used some sort of time manipulation cursed technique on her, she lost her memories but I think she will recover soon, bring her to her house, show her pictures, do activities together and maybe even recreate certain moments from her life, she should recover soon but only if she's willing to remember everything. "she said and Gojo nodded.

" If only I was here to help her, I said I would protect her yet I couldn't."he said and Shoko shook her head.

" it's not your fault Satoru, Y/n is also strong so it's normal for her to be hunted by all sort of people and curses like yourself. She just got it roughly this time. Oh and please avoid bringing back memories of Haibara and Geto, she may have a shock remembering the events related to them and then she would only hurt herself even more, remember how she almost had depression when Haibara died and Geto betrayed us. "Shoko said and Gojo nodded.