22 - Memories

"Kamo-san you will have a mission in Kyoto." Ijichi said as you looked at him.

"Ah alright, what do I have to exorcize?" you asked and he looked over his reports.

"It's a special grade curse, the reports don't say much else but you should be careful Kamo-San."he said and you smiled.

" Don't worry Ijichi-kun, I'll take care. "you said and he smiled back flustered. Ah yes, luckily Gojo isn't around to literally annoy to death Ijichi.

" I will prepare a car right now. "he said and you nodded.

" Alright! " you said as you checked your phone. This mission will likely take some hours, till you arrive in Kyoto plus the fight and all, you should ask Satoru what is he up to.

You: Hello toru! I hope that your mission is alright.

After you sent the text message you saw that he was calling you. Ah so it means that he has time to spare.

-
"Hello Y/n~, how is my sweetie hm?" you heard Gojo's unmistakable voice and you chuckled.

"I'm fine toru, on my way to a mission in Kyoto, I don't know when I'll finish so I thought I would text you now till I can." you said and he giggled.

"I just knew that you think about me 24/24~" he said and you just scoffed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, so how's the mission overseas?" you asked and he just smiled.

"Good, will finish in no time and I'll bring souvenirs to you and the rest." he said and you chuckled.

"Alright well I hope that you will be back soon." you said.

"Miss me already?" he said and you just shook your head helplessly.

"In fact yes, when your oversea I can't kick you." you said and he gasped dramatically.

"I'm seriously hurt, you will have to come to me and save me..." he said and you laughed.

"Kamo-San were ready to go." Ijichi said and you looked at him.

"Already? Ah okay then, Satoru I'll call you later, take care and stay safe." you said and Gojo chuckled.

"Okay sweetheart, make sure to do the same and good luck." he said and you smiled hanging up.

***

When you arrived at the place where the special grade curse was you were quite shocked.

He literally picked out the center of a city, you had to get people out of they would have been victims for sure.

" Ijichi could you get everyone out of here?" you asked and he nodded as some police officers informed the people that there were some issues in the area. After everyone left you casted a veil over the whole area isolating the curse and yourself from the world.

" Now... "you said as you felt a very big cursed energy head towards you. You quickly jumped out from the place and looked to see the curse better. It was a special grade curse for sure, but it was an unregistered one. You didn't recognize it in any of the reports and he had some weird aura around him.

As you started to fight it you quickly dodged all the attacks. He used some weird attacks. It was surely a time affecting attack, since the areas that he touched froze in time.

You had to be careful or you may end up frozen as well, when you tried to attack it you almost got hit by one of its attacks.

"damn your a though one!" you said as you tried to dodge it. All of a sudden he looked around and started smiling, before you could realize what was happening you heard 2 kids cry. What? 2 kids crying?? That meant that they didn't get out before the veil was placed upon the place.

This could turn into trouble, you had to act quickly. You took your knife and cut your wrist.

"Blood manipulation: Red cage !" you yelled as you sent some blood that formed a cage around the curse. Till that thing tried to get out you quickly ran to get the 2 kids out of there.

"Hello you two, it's dangerous here you shouldn't stay here." you said and they looked terrified at you.

You quickly grabbed them and jumped out from that place before the curse crashed in the ground.

"Cursed technique: light barrier!" you said and sealed the kids in a barrier that will protect them. You quickly turned around and you tried to hit the curse but failed.

The fight continued and you were starting to get tired, this was not an ordinary special grade curse, someone placed it here specially for a reason, and you knew that it was trouble.

As you quickly hit it he cried out in pain. You quickly created a blood katana and cut off his head. When he fell you turned around to look at the kids but they were gone.

"what the-AGH!" you screamed as some sort of power hit you right in the back. You crashed in a wall near the area and you looked up to see a man.

"Huh, but your not a curse..." you said as you tried to get up. Before you got to do that he already blasted another hit on you.

"Heh, now I can finally kill you and take revenge on my grand-grandfather you bitch, you know what did your dear great-uncle do to him?? He killed him, just like he killed tons of other people, and now you came here just like a monster carrying his cursed techniques, I will destroy you."he said as he kept hitting with curses. As you tried to get up you noticed that your head was bleeding already and you didn't feel good at all, you were losing consciousness. As you got up slowly you gathered your last powers to hit that man.

" Blood manipulation: Slicing Exorcism!" you said as you sent several disks that managed to cut the man in some places.

As you fell on your knees you felt dizzy and you knew you would lose consciousness, before you fell unconscious you heard a screaming.

" Y/n! Hey you there, get out from her!" Utahimes voice was heard but you already passed away from the loss of blood.