17 - Betrayal

Days have passed since Haibara died, you weren't exactly fine, of course now you didn't cry anymore but you also didn't smile as much as you used to do. All that you've been doing were missions after mission's, you were so tired.

After you came from a mission you were too tired to go and report the whole thing so you went to the lake where you used to hang out.

"Hey y/n."Suguru said with a smile and you looked at him.

"Oh Suguru! What are you doing here i thought you had some mission."you said and he smiled.

"Nah I came to see you."he said and suddenly he pulled you in a hug.

"Eh? Suguru are you okay?"you said as he hugged you.

"You will find out everything from Yaga, but i came to tell you in person that....I'm leaving."

"What...? But where and why? Suguru please don't abandon me too, losing haibara was already too much " you said and Suguru looked at the ground.

"Exactly because of him and you all i have to leave, we can't let curses stay like this always, and to treat the cause we have to destroy humanity."he said and you backed down.

"What...no, not again that idea Suguru you know that's actually not-"

"Not achievable? But tell me y/n, if I was Satoru or even you this idea would seem quite normal, after all you two became the strongest."he said and you looked at him in horror.

"Please Suguru don't do something harsh-"

"I already killed a lot of people, I'm a criminal now y/n so there's no going back, i just wanted to say goodbye properly to you. Know that I love and care for you very much as a friend, i hope that you and Satoru will have a good future together."he said and turned around.

"No, Suguru! DONT GO!"you yelled after him as he already left

You fell on your knees and you started crying. You were already in a gloomy mood because of Haibara, now Suguru as well...

As you stood on the ground crying you felt a very strong cursed energy.

"Y/n!"Gojo said as he quickly crouched next to you.

"Satoru, Suguru-"you tried speaking but he nodded.

"I know, be came to see you as well right?"he asked and you nodded.

"He also visited Shoko, that's how I found him but nothing changed, i don't know where he got that foolish idea from."he said as you looked at him. He didn't have his sunglasses and you could, for the first time, see tears in his eyes.

"I'm afraid that I know where it started, some days ago Yuki Tsumoko came by and started rambling about how to treat the cause and she also said that killing humanity would be the easiest option, I tried to convince Suguru that it's an awful idea but them everything happened with haibara."you said and he nodded.

"Let's go inside, it won't make you good to stay here."he said and you nodded.

He put his arm around your shoulder and led you to your dorm.

When you finally got there he looked at you.

"Go take a shower and then sleep, it will help you."he said and you nodded.

"I'll wait for you here.'he said as he sat on a chair and you quickly left.

After you took the shower you looked at yourself in the mirror and you felt tears flow down again. You couldn't hold it anymore.

As you wiped your tears with a tissue you left the bath and saw that Satoru was still there waiting for you.

"Okay, now please rest, I'll go tell Yaga that your not able to do the missions today and then I'll also retire for the nigh-"he said as he opened the door but you grabbed his waist looking in the ground.

"Satoru...can you please stay with me tonight?"you asked and he turned around with a sad smile.

"If we were in a good mood i would have teased you about how perverted that line sounded, but in these conditions I can only agree."he said and you tried to smile.

He quickly wrapped his arms under your back and knees and carried you to bed. As he laid you down he also sat next to you enveloping you in a hug.

"Okay now sweetheart, please rest."he said as he kissed your forehead.

"Fine..."you mumbled as you buried your face in his chest.

***

Days have passed since Suguru's betrayal and you weren't fine at all, you didn't want to eat much, you were distracted on missions and you questioned the jujutsu world even more than before.

One particular day after you finished your mission you went back to the jujutsu high only to see Gojo.

"Hello y/n."he said and you nodded.

"Hello Satoru, how are you?"you asked and he hugged you lightly.

"Fine, i just wanted to ask you if you would want to meet my parents..."he said and you looked surprised.

"Your parents?? But why all of a sudden?"you said and he smiled sheeplesly at you.

"Well, they found out about us, Kanna told them when we had that break and they were very pleased, they want to meet you as well but...you don't have to do it, they may get very questioning there about us and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."he said and you smiled.

"It's okay i do want to meet your parents, after all i should thank them for having you otherwise I would be long gone."you said and his cheeks flushed a little but soon he regained his cheery mood laughing

"I am quite special am i not?"he said and you nodded.

"You are."you said as he pecked your lips carefully.

"Well then this weekend we can go."he said and you nodded.