2- Backup is needed

"Okay they safely got riko."you said monitoring the whole operation. You watched the messages that Suguru sent you.

"So still watching over them?"Shoko said as she brought you a cup of tea.

"Mhmm, everything is going smoothly till no-"you said but as soon as you said it your phone started to vibrate and make noises.

"Y/n, Riko's assistant was kidnapped by the curse users and they will use her as a bait . We're going to save her." Suguru texted you and you looked stunned .

"So everything's going smoothly....right"Shoko said and you sighted.

"Well...I'm gonna be right back, I'll go tell Yaga..."you said as you made your way to his office.

***

"So this is Okinawa."you said as you made your way to the beach. The boys were supposed to be out with Riko by now and Yaga asked you to go with them, saying that they needed another sorcerer around.

As you made your way to the beach you had a tank top and a skirt on you since the weather was pleasant. 

"Y/n...?" Suguru said and you smiled.

"Hello there guys, hello Riko and miss Kuroi, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, my name is Y/n Kamo."you said and Riko looked at you.

"OOOOOO I didn't know that a pretty girl will join us too, this makes it 100% better woo!"she said and you laughed.

"Indeed."you said and Gojo turned to you.

"Well well if it isn't our dear junior."he said and he ruffled your hair.

"GOJO-SAN!!" You said and he laughed.

"Welcome here kid."he said and you smiled.

"Yeah thank you so much Gojo-senpai. " You said and he just laughed at your attics.

As you went to Suguru and Kuroi Gojo took Riko to the sea to play.

"So did you enjoy your time here?" You asked and Kuroi smiled.

"It's amazing,thank you miss Kamo and Geto-san for taking care of us."she said and you smiled.

"I actually didn't do much so thank the boys, they deserve all the credit."you said and Suguru gave you a smile.

"You helped a lot too backstage y/n."he said and you chuckled.

"I did what I had to do really, but leaving this aside, did you encounter any other problem?"you asked and geto shook his head.

"Nope, normally we would have escorted Riko to Master Tengen right away but I guess Satoru feels bad for her fate, he wanted to let her enjoy her last moments of freedom.'suguru said and you smiled.

"That's totally Gojo, even if he doesn't like to show it deep down he cares a lot." You said and he nodded.

"That's true, how about we get some ice cream for everyone hm?" Suguru asked and you nodded.

"An amazing idea!" You told him and Kuroi smiled.

"I'll go to Riko then, see you in a bit."she said as she left. You and Suguru left to take ice cream.

"Do you remember how we first met?"you asked and he laughed.

"How could I forget, it was your first day as a student in jujutsu high and you wanted ice cream but Yaga wouldn't let you go alone since your family asked him to keep you safe no matter what. In the end you snuck away and I bumped into you joining you ."he said and you smiled .

"Who would have thought that a stranger would just accompany me go get ice cream, that was quite the story too but I'm glad that we met, it helped me a lot. It's not like I don't get along with Nanami-kun and Haibara-kun but you are one of my best friends from jujutsu high!" You said and he smiled.