31 - The Night Parade Of A Hundred Demons

"Y/n-San! Is everything fine?" Ijichi said as he saw your nervous expression.

"Ah yes, I'm fine Ijichi-kun, I was just thinking." you said as you looked at the curses approaching you all.

You were currently waiting for the so called "war" that Geto would start.

"Y/n!" Satoru called as he approached you quickly.

"Eh? Did something happen toru?" you said and he looked at you.

"Do you see Suguru?" he asked and you looked around. You saw that guy with a white shirt, the girls... But geto was no where to be seen.

"No... But wait, he liked to show off always, isn't that kind of...." you said and he nodded.

"Weird. Indeed, hmm what could he be planning..." gojo said and Ijichi quickly ran to you both.

"Gojo-San! Uh... Am I disturbing?" he said and Gojo just shook his head.

"Nah, what happened?" he asked and Ijichi showed us a paper.

"I found all the files that you wanted about Okkotsu, look." he said and you both read the documents quickly. After reading them you both looked at each other and you knew that this was trouble.

"Shit."you said as gojo quickly hurried to panda and Toge.

" Toge, Panda! You both need to go back to jujutsu high, Geto's there. I'm sorry to ask you this, but defend Yuta and Maki with your lives. "Gojo said and you looked at him.

" Wait Satoru! Shouldn't I go with them also? Geto's way too strong for them-"you said and he looked at you a little unsure.

" But will you be able to fight him? You may get hurt as well in this, don't forget, he's not the same from the past-"Gojo said and you knew that he was worried.

" It's fine, my goal will be to save yuta and the others, I need to make sure that they are fi- AHH"you said as you quickly dodged a flying boulder. You looked up to see a guy with weird hair and he was half naked.

" Your not going anywhere sweetie~"he said and you looked at him furiously.

Gojo on the other hand quickly warped the two and looked at you.

" Can you deal with this guy? "he asked and you nodded.

" Yeah, after I deal with him I'll go to the kids to make sure that they can handle it. "you said and he nodded.

" my name is Miguel, and you will be my opponent. "the massive guy told gojo and he discovered one eye.

" Sorry Miguel, but I'm in a hurry. "he said and you honestly felt like squealing at how pretty your fiance was when he got mad. Uh, yeah, snap out of it y/n you have to fight right now.

As you looked at the guy who attacked you he smiled.

" You know, when I came to Jujutsu High I found out that your taken by that blinded guy, such a shame, you deserve so much better doll." he said and you laughed.

"Oh please, don't make me actually throw up." you said and he looked annoyed as you already delivered a punch. He coughed blood and looked at you.

"Damn it, you look so much more weaker than you are." he said and you smiled.

"Special grade sorcerer for a reason no? Now let me deal with you really quickly!" you said as you started to hit that guy and fight him.

After you managed to slam him into a building you heard Ijichi shout.

"Y/N-SAN GET OUT!" he yelled and till you turned to see what was happening you saw a huge metal thing thrown right into you with the help of a rope, it hit you exactly in the stomach making you fly right into a building. Luckily you activated your technique in time and made a small barrier to protect you from the impact.