9 - Change

After some debating the higher-ups decided that Tokyo deserves to win because of what Naoya did, he also got expelled for threatening a student's life and the only heir of the Kamo clan.

As for you, it took a while to recover but you were feeling fine right now.

"Y/n don't you want to hang out while we have free time?"Haibara said as he came in the common room from the jujutsu campus.

"Oh sure Haibara-kun!"you said and he smiled.

You got ready and you left together with Haibara.

"Do you want to go to that caffee that we used to see on our way back from missions?"he asked and you nodded.

"That would be amazing!" You said and you both went there.

As you sat and you ordered a hot chocolate you looked at the window.

"Thinking?"Haibara asked and you smiled.

"Yeah, a lot changed lately I feel like we're just in the first year but we're already adults you know."you said and he nodded.

"That's right, honestly sometimes I feel like your not even in the same year as me but as if your my senpai."he said and you looked at him.

"How so?"you said and he smiled.

"You always stay with our senpai's! Well that's no surprise since your a special grade sorcerer like gojo and geto-senpai."he said cheerfully and you smiled.

"Oh now I see, well I consider them very dear to me.'you said and he nodded

"What about Gojo-san?"haibara asked and you looked at him.

"What do you mean by that Haibara-kun?"

"Oh come on y/n I can see that there's more going on than a simple friendship, you like him don't you?"he said and you started playing with your bracelet.

"Well, I think I do, I mean I always get flustered around him, and I feel such a warmth in my chest whenever I hear his name or I see him, but i don't know what to do, I'm way too shy to just admit my feelings and on the other hand I don't know how Satoru feels, he may as well just act normally you know, maybe he doesn't even like me."you said and Haibara nodded.

"I think that your overthinking it y/n, gojo always acts arrogant with every lady that he meets except for you and shoko-san, now Shoko is his very close friend so it's understandable but  with you he is way more close, like he carried you back to the infirmary, he also threatened Zenin, he's always around you, I think those are clues."he said and you just looked at the table.

"Perhaps, well anyways time will tell, I don't want to take a decision that may affect my time here at jujutsu high."you said and he nodded.

"Fair enough."he said.

"Anyways what about you haibara? What do you plan to do after jujutsu high?"you asked and he smiled

"I'll keep doing my own thing, seeing how hard you all work to make a better world makes me want to give my best no matter what!"he said with a smile.

"Well then, we will give our best together, and no one can change that!"you said and put your pinky finger up. He also put his pinky finger and interlocked it with yours.

"That's a promise."he said and you both laughed.

As you both returned to jujutsu high you decided to read a book outside near a tree.

You sat down as you started reading a romance book that was recommended to you by mei mei.

"Oh Jesus mei, this book is hella cheesy..."you said as you got to the confession part. Exactly when the characters were about to kiss someone popped next to you.