29 - Yuta Okkotsu

As years passed, Gojo became a very good teacher at Jujutsu High, and you were still working as a sorcerer while also being a part time teacher at jujutsu high when Satoru couldn't make it.

Now you were walking with Gojo towards the training grounds.

"And basically he can summon a whole curse that used to be his childhood friend? That doesn't sound too normal to me, and he's a special grade sorcerer as well... That didn't happen since we were students..." you said thinking and Satoru nodded.

"Yeah, he thinks that he cursed Rika, I still don't know for sure but he may be right." Gojo said and you nodded.

"Hmmm, well that's a possibility, what about his whereabouts? As a special grade sorcerer he surely comes from a clan or something?" you asked and he just shook his head.

"I'm still investigating it but, he doesn't seem to come from any clan." he said and you nodded. As you finally arrived you saw him getting... Smacked by Maki.

"Oh! Satoru sensei and y/n sensei !" panda said and you smiled.

"Hello Panda, Toge-kun." you said and Gojo looked at Yuta.

"Oh he got better." he said and Panda's eyes light up.

"Yutaaaaa, come here a little to have a men talk !" he said as he brought yuta closer to him so ask something.

Maki looked at you and she smiled.

"Y/n-sensei! Didn't expect to see you here today." she said and you smiled.

"Thought I'd meet Yuta with this occasion and visit you all." you said and all of a sudden panda looked at maki.

"Maki, you got chances!" he said and Maki turned at him annoyed.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." she said as she quickly went to smack panda. While the two fought Yuta came at you and Gojo.

"Oh Gojo-sensei, and you're...." he said and you smiled.

"Hi Yuta-kun, she's Y/n Kamo, my fiance." Gojo said and you waved at him.

"A pleasure to meet you Yuta!" you said and he looked surprised.

"So sensei has a fiancé ??" he asked and Gojo looked done.

"Why does everyone have to ask the same question do i look that unapproachable?" he whined and Inumaki looked at him.

"Salmon (agree)" he said and you started laughing while Gojo made a dramatic face.

"Well, that being said Toge-kun, you'll have a mission, oh and Yuta-kun, you can tag along too it's a relatively speaking easy mission." Gojo said and Yuta nodded kinda nervously. You saw that he looked at Inumaki a little scared. As Gojo and Toge left already to the car you decided to talk to yuta.

" Yuta-kun, do you find Toge scary? "you asked and he looked at you shocked as if you read his mind.

" IS it so obvious? "he asked and you chuckled.

" Toge isn't a mean guy believe me, he can't talk normally because of his cursed speech so hes misunderstood many times, but he does all that to protect all of us. He's a really good guy, you should give him a chance. "you said and he nodded.

" Ah alright y/n-sensei... "he said and you both arrived at gojo and Inumaki.

" Well then, good luck Yuta-kun, Toge-kun and please take care. "you said and they both smiled at you.

" We will, thank you. "yuta said and gojo smiled.

" Oh and remember Yuta, don't free Rika or else."he said as he showed his neck cut.

" Satoru! Don't mind him Yuta, he's only scaring you. "you said as you smacked gojo over his shoulder playfully. He just laughed and Yuta looked... Troubled enough. As they left you looked at Gojo.

" You really couldn't hold it for yourself could you? Sometimes I'm thinking that your the students main source of anxiety." you chuckled and he looked at you offensively.

"Oh come on y/n-Chan, you can't be that mean to your fiance..." he said as he pouted and you just laughed.

"Yeah right you big man-child." you said and he just smirked.

"Now what about we go and relax a little- oi." he said as your phone rang.

"Hello? A mission? It's a grade 1 curse în Kyoto? Ah alright I'll be on my way, goodbye Ijichi-kun." you said and hung up.

"Duty calls?" Gojo asked and you just nodded.

"Seems so, it's a curse that can manipulate human blood, if it's not taken care of it could turn into trouble." you said and he nodded.

"Alright alright then, I won't keep you up, be sure to kick it." he said and you smiled.

"Yeah sure, make sure not to traumatize Maki and Panda while I'm gone." you said and he just smirked.

"Won't promise." he said and you just shook your head helplessly.

***

After you dealt with the curse you went back to Jujutsu High. As you arrived you noticed that Gojo called you.

"Y/n? Could you come for a sec where I am?" he asked and you looked confused.

"Did something happen? I'll be on my way right now." you said as you activated your cursed technique so you could travel with the speed of light.

In some seconds you arrived exactly at the place where Gojo was. It was a market place but you definitely felt that a curse was here.

" What happened here? "you asked and Gojo looked seriously at the market.

" Yuta and Toge had the mission here, but instead of a lower grade curse they encountered a grade 1 curse, this is definitely a trap and I felt a peculiar presence when I walked in the market, care to see for yourself?" he said and you started walking with him trough the market. At some point you stopped shocked. Nothing was out of the common but you could feel a very strong cursed presence here, as you looked up to a certain place you started to wonder. The only one that had such a cursed power was none other than Suguru, but what was he doing here?

"It's him is it not?" you asked and Gojo nodded.

"I'm affraid yes." he said and you looked at him.

"Satoru, why do you think that he ambushed yuta and Toge? Could he want something from them?" you asked and Gojo just shrugged.

"I can't know for sure, but we need to be on high alert, he is back and he will act soon, Suguru's not the type to stay laid down on his seat for too long." he said and you nodded looking away.