25 - My One And Only

Some days passed since you remembered Haibara and Gojo stood even more with you.

"Did I have a boyfriend by any chance?" you asked and Gojo looked surprised.

"Why are you asking?" he asked and you just shrugged.

"I found some male clothes in my wardrobe, and since I don't have any siblings it's sort of weird. I'm sure that I kept them for a good reason."you said and gojo started to laugh.

" Whats so funny!? "you asked and he just smiled.

" Those are my clothes, whenever we had sleepovers at each other we would bring clothes, and I guess I forgot them there. "he said and you looked at him flustered.

" O-oh, so that's how it is okay I get it, uhm, I'll go prepare some tea. "you said and left.

Gojo looked at you leave and sighted. He missed you so much, he wanted to hold you close to him and tell you how much he misses you, have his old y/n back. When he received the news about your accident he warped in Tokyo right in that second ditching his mission overseas. He couldn't lose you, not you too.

When you came back with the tea you looked at him.

"Mind sharing your thoughts?" you said and he just smiled.

"Worried about me?" he asked and you just nodded.

"Your always hiding your true feelings, I am quite concerned."you said and he just giggled.

" And what makes you think so hm?"he said as he got closer to you and you blushed again. Damn it he did that on purpose.

" I well uh it just, you know what never mind. "you said trying to act as normal as possible.

" Pfft, your so cute when you get flustered y/n-Chan. "he said and you just scoffed even more flustered.

" If you say so, so uhm, when can we go to Jujutsu High? "you said and he smiled.

" Right now if your okay with that, can't wait to see Shoko? "he asked and you nodded.

" Yes honestly, I missed her a lot. "you said and you both decided to head over. Satoru didn't tell you the whole truth, and you wanted to find out just what was missing, and Shoko was the only one who could answer to the questions you had. But you had to be careful with Gojo, he didn't want you to pressure your memory.

After he warped you both to Jujutsu high you let go of his arm.

"Okay I'll go to the students, while I'm there you can find Shoko right?" he said and you smiled.

"Of course, see you later Satoru." you said and he smiled.

"Bye bye!"

As you quickly made your way to Shoko you saw her.

"Shoko-San!" you said and she looked over to you.

"Ah y/n, what brings you here?" she said and you smiled.

"I came to visit you." you said and she smiled.

"Well then what about we drink some coffee and chat Hm?" she said and you nodded. After you both got coffee and some biscuits you started to chat.

"I understood from Satoru that you recovered your memories about Haibara." she said and you nodded.

"Yeah, Kento-kun said something familiar and that brought my memories of that time back, but in rest I still can't remember anything." you said and she nodded.

"It will get better you'll see." she said and you looked at her.

"Shoko, what was my relationship with Satoru?" you asked and she looked surprised.

"Why are you asking?" she said and you just looked away.

"I feel like he's hiding something from me, and my whole house is full of his objects and pictures, it makes me think if we were really just best friends or something else." you said and she started laughing.

"You don't have to over think it y/n, that blindfolded guy has a lot of glasses and other objects at my flat too, whenever he comes to visit he forgets something there." she said and you looked surprised but kind of hurt as well.

"Oh so he does that with everyone..." you said and you looked away, a part of you hoped that you were right, that you and him were way more than best friends, because you started to fall for him.

"Mhm, he's always like that, but he does care for you a lot y/n, and you will find out with time just what happened in the past, I can't tell you everything because then your memory may not recover properly." she said and you nodded.

"I understand..." you said and she smiled.

After you left she called Gojo.

"Shoko? Did something happen?" Gojo said and she just laughed.

"You really don't want to tell her anything about you both Hm?" she said and Gojo just chuckled.

"We can't just bmdestroy the surprise like that right, so she did ask about me." he said and Shoko nodded.

"Yeah, she starts to question the best friend thing, you may get closer and closer to get your precious girlfriend back, try not to mess it up." Shoko said and gojo just chuckled.

"when did I mess it up hm? Your seriously wounding me." he said and Shoko just shook her head.

"yeah whatever, I should get back to work but y/n should arrive at you anytime soon." she said and they both hung up.

"Satoru, oh your here." you said as you entered a classroom.

"Ah y/n chann, how did your time with Shoko go?" he asked in a cheerful tone and you smiled.

"great actually, I had a lot of fun talking to her, but tell me, what's with this classroom?" you asked as you analized the 3 seats.

"Seems familiar?" Gojo said and you smiled.

"Yes actually, I think this was our classroom right?" you asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I would like to take you to a place tomorrow, if that's okay." he said and you looked at him surprised.

"Oh? Okay sounds great, but where?" you said and he smiled.

"A place in Kyoto actually, it's one that I always enjoyed." he said and you smiled.

"Well I'm sure it's a wonderful one." you said and he looked at the sky.

Tomorrow hopefully you would become his again.