8 - Exchange event part 2

"Okay, after the team battle Tokyo won!" Yaga said and Gakuganji just scoffed.

As for today's probe you all had to do....individual combat.

You didn't have anything against this but it wasn't really your cup of tea. Of course you had to fight against Naoya Zenin, the most annoying boy you ever met.

As you stood in the preparing room with everyone from Kyoto and Tokyo Utahime and Mei Mei came to you

"Y/n! I heard about what happened with the star plasma Vessel, I'm sorry for what you had to witness."Utahime said and you smiled.

"It's okay Utahime, it's all in the past "you assured her and then she looked at Gojo.

"Can't believe what an asshole he is, how can you even stand him all day?"she asked and Mei Mei laughed.

"How could she not stand him? Can't you see how in love she is with him?"she said and you quickly looked at her.

"mei-senpai!!"you said as you looked quickly at Gojo only to see him turn to look at you and give you a grin.

Your cheeks became red and you quickly looked away.

Utahime stared at you in shock while Mei Mei started laughing even more.

"Y/n-chan you can't be serious! He's a, he's an asshole!"Utahime said and Mei Mei smiled.

"Utahime dear if you would be in love you would do the same."

"I am not in love girls!"you said while you tried to frantically prove them wrong.

"Your face says something else, your redder than utahime's outfit at this point."Mei said and you just face palmed.

"You know what I'm done, even that annoying ass would be bette-"you tried to say but you were cut off.

"Greetings lady Kamo, it's a pleasure to see you again."Naoya said as he took your hand and kissed it.

"never mind, can we go back in time I take back what I said."you mumbled before you smiled.

"Ah Zenin, it's nice to see you as well."you said and he out a hand on your shoulder.

"You see dear Y/n I had dreamed of the day when I'll see your gorgeous blonde hair again."he said and you cringed. That was the lamest line you ever heard.

"Oh really....?"you said and he smiled.

"You have a special effect on me indeed, such a shame that we will fight against each other today, I really don't want to hurt such a pretty face"he said and you smiled.

"Ah don't worry, I'll manage after all I did survive from fighting your cousin."you said and he gave you a bitter look.

"He is no longer part of the family, and he was not, but his powers were indeed great, deadly...but great."he said as he admired Toji.

"Uh yeah."

"Well well well if it isn't the young Zenin."Gojo said as he came next to you and he put an arm around your shoulder.

"Gojo Satoru."Naoya said annoyed and gojo grinned.

"Satoru! Did you decide to join us?"you said happily and he smiled down at you.

"Of course, after all I would hate to miss the opportunity to reunite the 3 big clan's next heirs right?"he said and Naoya just scoffed.

"Well depends, I don't think that Lady y/n would be fit for the role of head of clan, she's a woman after all."he said and you gave him a stern look.