6 - Protectiveness

As you got out with the 3 second year sorcerer's you started talking to Shoko about the latest books that you read while the 2 boys just talked from time to time.

"Okay but I really missed going out." Shoko said as she took a bite from her coffee cake.

"Mhm I can agree, it's really nice to be able to finally get out of bed."you said and Suguru smiled.

"You did get roughed up the most, me and Satoru needed just a little patching from Shoko but you were even in coma. I think you should focus on your blood technique more, if you use it too much your loosing too much blood."Suguru said.

"Yeah actually I finally mastered the reversal technique, I can heal any wound now with my blood manipulation but I have to train to create blood."you said and Gojo looked at you .

"Create it? Wouldn't that be too complicated?"he said and you shook your head.

"It's not really like that, the only one who mastered it in my whole family was Noritoshi Kamo, that's why he had such a resistance in battles. You see when you create blood you have to combine the red and white blood cells, you also need to know the DNA and I have to add the forge as well. But once I create blood I won't lose my own one, till now I had to use blood bags that I filled before but after the reversal technique I know that I'm ready to master this too."you said and Suguru looked st you.

"Basically it's a thing that only you and your great uncle could use?"he said and you nodded.

"Exactly, that's why the elders were afraid of me at the beginning, I heard that they even wanted to kill me thinking that maybe another evil sorcerer will appear. They don't have to worry too, I don't plan on becoming evil anytime soon."you said as you took another bite from the lemon cake.

"Those old geezers need to learn that they can't control everything and everyone, pff if only Yaga would let me assassinate them all."Gojo said frowning.

"Satoru as bad as they can be you know that we shouldn't  act without thinking, we just have to scare them a little that's all."you said and Shoko laughed.

"By scaring them what do you mean? Letting Suguru's cursed gorilla take care of them?"she said and you laughed.

"Just so you know, it's not a gorilla and he's one of my strongest curses."suguru said and Satoru smiled.

"Still doesn't compare to that curse that looks like Utahime."he said and you chuckled.

"Gojo your dead meat if she hears you."you said and he just smirked.

"Well I'll trust you to protect me from your dear friend.'he said and you just rolled your eyes.

Suddenly Suguru's phone rang.

"Yes? Okay we will be there right now."he said and you looked quizzically at him.

"Apparently there's a curse in a high school near by, Yaga asked if we could check it."he said and you nodded.

"I guess that won't be too hard.'you said as you got up.

After you all made your way to the high school, as you entered you could see all sort of students.

"Well where is it?"Shoko asked bored and gojo looked trough his glasses.

"In the girls bathroom..."he said and you looked at him.

"Well that makes it the 2 of us, let's go Shoko."you said and she nodded

"Yay..."

"And what will we do?"Gojo asked and Suguru started going your way.

"We will wait for them near the bathroom, if anything bad happens we burst in no matter what."he said and gojo smirked.

"And did you think about the faces that everyone will show us when they will see 2 handsome men getting in the girls bathroom?"he said and you scoffed

"Oh please, even Naoya would look more normal while going in the girls bathroom."you said and gojo frowned.

"I'm so hurt,what do you think that's wrong with us hm?"he said and you smiled.

"Well Suguru is fine but you, if I would see a boy with white hair like he's a grandpa and sunglasses on a rainy day I would totally think that he has mental issues."you said and he gasped dramatically.

"I'm so hurt right now y/n-chan."he said as you arrived at the bathroom.

"Okay here we go."you said as you went inside with Shoko.

There was a huge curse right at the girls toilets mumbling something. He looked massive but he wasn't a bug deal.

You took your knife and made a small cut on your hand.

"Blood manipulation: piercing blood."you said as the curse was slashed by your blood blades.

"Well that was it I guess."you said and Shoko took some samples from the curse.

"Okay we are done."she said as you exited.

When you got out you bumped into someone.

"Ah what are you ladies doing here hm? You don't look like your from here."a guy said with a smirk and you cringed.

'You got to be kidding me."you mumbled and Shoko gave him a bored look.

"So which one of you will come with me hm? Perhaps you Blondie? I could have some fun with you at how nice you look in that outfit."he said and you cringed even more.

"That's disgusting, completely and utterly disgusting."you said and he looked at you.

"Oh so your playing hard to get?"he said as he tried to lift your skirt.

You quickly smacked his arm and when he caught your wrist you looked at him.

'Come on I know you want it"he said and you looked behind him.

"Just who the fuck do you think you are hm?" Gojo said as he stood behind this guy. He was way taller and you could see the anger in his expression.

"Huh, is she your girlfriend or what."he said and gojo snatched his hand from yours.

"I don't have to explain to you what she is, if you touch her again you will become history did I make myself clear?'he said as he looked at the guy with his eyes.

"Whatever."the guy said and ran away.

"Uh thanks Satoru...'you said and he just nodded.

"Don't mention it."

"Damn guys did you think of participating in a movie, you would totally rock the whole show."Shoko said and you all laughed while suguru joined too.

"Okay I told Yaga about the mission we can go back to jujutsu high."he said and you smiled.

"Okay!"