15 - Good-bye Haibara-kun

Rose: why am I even writing this I'm just torturing myself (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠), anyways as always manga spoilers and...sad content ahead, honestly this was one of the moments when I cried while reading the manga, from this part on I feel like everything kept turning worse and worse with each event, and here we are still suffering. At least if Gege would get Gojo out so he can solve this huge mess that was created...

Today was a busy day, you had some missions today with some pretty rough curses.

As you got up and out your uniform on you exited to see Haibara.

"Oh hello y/n!" He said and you smiled.

"Hello Haibara-kun, ready for today?"you said and he smiled.

"Of course I am! Today I have a mission and I'm so excited!"he said and you laughed.

"That sounds lovely."

"Yeah, oh by the way, after the mission is done and you have time to spare would you want to watch a movie with me and Nanami? He still doesn't know about this but i want to spend time with my classmates and best friends."he said and you smiled placing your hand on his shoulder.

"Count me in, that would be amazing."you said and you both continued your way to the dining room. Once you got there you saw Gojo pouring a glass of juice.

"Good morning Satoru!"you said as you went closer to him and he smiled once he saw you.

"Good morning Gojo-senpai."haibara also greeted and gojo nodded

"Hello y/n, Haibara. How are you?"he asked and you smiled.

"We are actually fine, today will be busy though, Nanami and Haibara have a mission and I have some special grade curses to deal with as well."you said and he nodded.

"Indeed my day will be kinda rough as well, pfft i would like to see those old geezers deal with their problems not just pass them to us as if we're their slaves..."he pouted and you laughed while Haibara smiled.

"It's okay Gojo-senpai, were doing our best to make this world a better place!"haibara said and Gojo smiled showing a thumbs up.

"Of course we do Haibara, oh well looks like I'll have to get going now or Yaga will hang my head in his office heh...see you both and take care."he said as he high-fived with Haibara and quickly pecked you on the lips.

"Bye Satoru, and take care as well."you said as you looked at him leave.

"Indeed!"Haibara said and you both took something to eat. After you finished you decided to go to the vending machine.

"Oh...Suguru I didn't know you would be here."you said as you saw him look quite depressed.

"Oh hello y/n, haibara." He said.

"Good work out there Getou-san!" Haibara said and you both sat next to him.

"Want a drink you two?"he said and you smiled.

"Ah don't worry about it Suguru-" but he already gave u both cola.

"Well my mission tomorrow will be pretty far out."Haibara said and you smiled.

"Really? Do bring souvenirs"suguru said and you nodded.

"Also take care of you Haibara."you said and he smiled.

"Got it!! Do you prefer something sweet or salty?.''he said and you laughed at how happy he was.

"Oh wait someone is calling me from the Kamo clan, I'll go pick it up."you said as your phone rang. You quickly left the room they were in.