30 - Reunited After 10 Years

You were slowly walking to jujutsu high as you saw a blonde man in front with a suit.

"Oh... Kento-kun?" you asked and he turned to you.

"Y/n-Chan, it's been a while, I heard that you recovered your memory." he said and you smiled arriving in front of him.

"I missed you Kento-kun! I did in fact, thanks to you and everyone else." you said and you hugged Nanami. He also hugged you and after some seconds you broke up. You saw a small smile on his face.

"Well then, do you have business at Jujutsu high?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yeah I was on my way to meet Yaga, what about you?" you asked and he looked in front.

"Yaga requested me, Mei Mei, and other sorcerers at jujutsu high for safety, in case that he will show up, but I don't know at this point." he said and you nodded.

"Well then, I'll go to Yaga, see you later Kento-kun." you said and he nodded.

"See you y/n."

As you stepped in the hallway where Yaga and Satoru were. As they noticed you Satoru placed an arm on your shoulder and Yaga greeted you.

As you watched Yuta, Panda, Maki and Toge walk outside you saw Yaga frustrated.

"Geto still didn't show any action, are you both sure that he was there?" he asked and Gojo nodded.

"There's no way we wouldn't recognize Suguru's cursed energy." he said and after that you all kept a painful silence. As you were thinking g about Suguru your thoughts were cut by a chill that ran trough your body. Your hair brightened up again and glowed and Yaga cursed.

" Damn it! Call all the jujutsu sorcerers in jujutsu high right now!" he said as he quickly left. After you stopped shaking Gojo put a hand on your back and you nodded.

"Let's go." you said and you both hurried out.

As you quickly appeared on the path where everyone was you saw Geto with an arm over yuta's shoulder. He also brought company, 2 girls accompanied him with some dudes that looked lame totally.

"Get your hands of my student, and stop pursuing your crazy ideas to them." Gojo said and Suguru looked at you both. When his eyes landed on you he smiled.

"Ah Satoru~ long time no see." he said and then he approached you.

"And the sweet y/n, you definitely changed in these years and for the better, I can't express how much I missed you my dear. I heard that you lost your memory, but now that it's back it's alright, you can't possibly forget me, your dear friend right? " he said as he lifted your chin with one finger. You looked at him too stunned to speak and gojo stepped between you two.

"I would appreciate if you left my fiance alone." he said and Geto looked surprised then smirked.

"I see, well congratulations are in order, who would have thought that my best friend will marry the girl that was there for me till the last moment?" he laughed and you looked at him.

"Why are you here Suguru...?" you asked and he smiled.

"Well you see y/n-Chan, I came here to declare war." he said and you looked at him dumbfounded.

"You did what- Suguru, your aware that this is stupid, we don't have to fight." you said and he looked at you smirking.

"Oh yeah we do y/n, because we have diffrent views and one party can't exist while the other one does as well." he said and you looked at him as if he's wicked.

"Suguru, we both know what your trying to achieve by killing the humans, but we have better ways to approach this problem rather than doing it this way, please, I already told you once, you don't have to do all this-" you said but he just turned his back at you.